prompt. - page 12

I'll soon write a book for losers - "Mln Bucks from 2,000 Overnight"))

already 65+ trades - and 0 in minus - guys 95% that this is luck - but for 3 hours 65 trades in + - what kind of luck it should be - I do not guess - and calculate - even do not have time to put stops

in three hours 65 trades o_o mm, i'm also a maths student, but they don't teach manual pipsing like that...

may i ask what is the size (in pips) of the average profit of each trade? and for which crossover?

a couple looked at the report... USDNOK... mm, why that and not the common EURUSD? newbies usually start there.

88 trades already - the balance has increased by 150 thousand out of 2

And here's the EURUSD trade:
9739199 2008-12-31 16:08:00 sell 5.00 EURUSD 1.3916 0.0000 1.3915 2008-12-31 17:56:00 1.3915 0.00 50.00

the first price is the opening. the second is the closing. the last number is the profit in dollars.

that's a killer... 1 point profit... you know what a spread is?

it doesn't matter - I trade the way I want - the main thing is the result

Looked at the report further. Looked at the USDNOK chart. Fluctuations of 40 pips per MINUTE, trading at your broker with no spread. it is understandable that such profits. in real life it is impossible

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>
it doesn't matter - I trade the way I want, the main thing is the result

You should open a dictionary and check spread. eurusd spread is usually 2 pips and you got a 1 pip profit - less spread, in fact that deal would have been in the red just like all the other USDNOK deals (let me check the spread)

the interesting thing is that the initial deposit is very small - and the result is already in the second account - for 100 000 profit - i have never said that this is a super trick this is the BEST this is good so i will trade - i can and on the euro-dollar - i have many accounts, but i do not like these turtle moves
Reason: