The new age of trading? - page 2

CahCuncun:
If we are new in forex trading, we should learn first. Demo account can be used to make practice, More understand about forex trading. I also still use demo account to learn about forex, understand about characteristics about market forex to make me right when make order.

Are you talking about a new age of trading?

Or copy-pasting?

Of course that this is a new age of trading HFT, banks avoiding forex, politicians making the trading rules ...

And IMF telling what countries should - the brave new world of trading

techmac:
Of course that this is a new age of trading HFT, banks avoiding forex, politicians making the trading rules ... And IMF telling what countries should - the brave new world of trading

You left out one thing : With so many holly grails we have, it is a wonder that we all are not billionaires - that is also the part of the new age of trading

on my own:
You left out one thing : With so many holly grails we have, it is a wonder that we all are not billionaires - that is also the part of the new age of trading

Oh, I did not forget it

The holly grails are something that we all are already used to (using them in everyday trading and so )

yes. this is a new age for investor. we have effective investment channel. i think it will be develop more in future. now that we can join in it easily.

hunter13:
yes. this is a new age for investor. we have effective investment channel. i think it will be develop more in future. now that we can join in it easily.

What is "we have effective investment channel"?

Well. when trading forex you are actually trading the collective emotions of traders including individuals, institutions, governments, banks, investors,... . fear, greed, sweet dreams and nightmares. when you have nothing, you have nothing to lose, when you have something you want more, when you have more you will risk more, when you will risk more you will lose more, when you will lose more, you will have nothing to lose again. The sad story of most traders.

If you think that book will help you gain knowledge in trading then it will good If you wanna know more about trading you can ask here in this forum and I'm sure many will help you

Forex trading does not have age restrictions. anyone can start this business as long as it has good trading skills. but for to open an account must not people under age or who have no resident card. moreover Forex is flexible so that anyone can start this business

CahCuncun:
Forex trading does not have age restrictions. anyone can start this business as long as it has good trading skills. but for to open an account must not people under age or who have no resident card. moreover Forex is flexible so that anyone can start this business

...the older you are, when you start...the less time you have left...

Reason: