Where to start? - page 2

tuma_news:

Robots are in demand by those who understand nothing about trading.

If you have the answers to the questions in my 10th post, I assure you, robots are not even needed.

Thank you!

Thank you, I answered the 10th point and this one confirmed my answer. I'm the kind of guy who understands nothing about trading, but wants to understand it. I don't know what to do and I'm not sure I understand it, but I'm getting a good result. I don't want to understand the principles/rules/classics of trading. That's why I want to study it in two ways, the first is the one you suggested and the second is software. The advantage of the second is that I can understand the basic principles of strategies that are implemented in software. I really appreciate the answers, but if you give me a concrete direction to start working on the fundamental analysis I will thank you very much.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

God!!! This is the last answer. I wrote in post #1.

In MQL5 it's probably easiest to dump quotes into csv, it's very easy to read via C#/C++.Or search for hcc format

No offence, my question was not very clear, sorry.

What's wrong with MQl? Why give up C#?

tuma_news:

Let me tell you a secret.

Speed is not important for successful trading.

They are not important at all.

If you ask me "why?" I'll tell you another secret.)

Thank you!

The speed of order execution is the most important criterion for short-term high-frequency trading.

Vitalii Ananev:

For short-term high-frequency trading, it is precisely the speed of order execution that is an important criterion.

What does programming language have to do with order execution?

Galina Bobro:
What's wrong with MQl? Why did you give up C#?

How do I know what's wrong with it if I haven't worked with it yet and don't understand what it is. And what does it have to do with trading. I don't know why it's related to trading, it opens by itself (I mean the website) when I launch any program with demo account at any broker. I don't understand why it happens. I don't understand what is the purpose of the MQL?

Galina Bobro:

What does the programming language have to do with the execution of an order?

You can trade by hand by pressing keys on the terminal keyboard, and you can also use a code written in a programming language. I have the feeling that I am from Earth to Mars, don't you know that you can trade by means of a programming code?

Galina Bobro:

What does the programming language have to do with the execution of the application?

I didn't say anything about language, just about speed.

Vitalii Ananev:

For short-term high-frequency trading, speed of execution is an important criterion.

I finally met an Earther on Mars, it's Vitalii Ananev. I was beginning to think that only Marseans are present on this forum.

Andrey:

The more so that the trading can be done manually, by pressing keys on the terminal keyboard, and you can use a code written in a programming language. I have the feeling that I am from Earth to Mars, don't you know that you can trade by means of programming code?

Oh, no, not at all. My 100+ freelance jobs tell me exactly that.

If you want an answer to the question where to start - start with MQL (google help) and don't bother with these C-systems. This is crutches that are rarely needed in the development of trading systems.

Reason: