Blessing 2 v5.2 with Stochastic Indicator - page 27

James666:
Guys - can someone help me out here - I have two questions

i) I am using the MOD6 version of this EA and I am getting a message in the experts tab saying: 2009.09.15 09:11:15 Blessing 2 v5.2 withStochasticMOD6: wrong delimiter for FileOpen as BIN function

What does this mean? Will it effect my EA from working? What should I do?

ii) I am using this EA along with piplite on EURUSD. Will there be a conflict? Piplite has not traded for a few days which is why I am asking.

PLEASE help me out!

Thanks

You must create file named >drawdown< (no extension) BIN file under /experts/files

Tom

tom_gibson:
You must create file named >drawdown< (no extension) BIN file under /experts/files Tom

Thanks tom.. but i downloaded MOD4.. it works fine. I changed the magic numbers but for some reason it is still conflicting with another EA.. It opens a blessing trade and closes it straight away (only on Eurusd). Is that a conflict?

Any ideas??

very nice EA

Hi, I think this system very nice. I am new here. Just star using this system for my live account. from 21-sep to today,my account from 2910 to 3398.26 using 11pair. but max DD is 1090 ( 24.73%). hope have a good weekend everyone.

EJ

ganapati:
11 pairs with $2910?

So I guess you use IBFX's penny account or you might be crazy.

DD has 24.73% is very high. I think you like "aggressive" trading.

As far as I am concerned, it's too risky.

Ganapati

no,i just start from 0.01 lot, 10c/pip. is it too risky? I using MOD 3, not original system. I saw other pp just around 8% max DD. so i think it is not too risky. anyway See how first.

but still now. My account already 3437.57

Risk Trading

renji53521:
Hi, I think this system very nice. I am new here. Just star using this system for my live account. from 21-sep to today,my account from 2910 to 3398.26 using 11pair. but max DD is 1090 ( 24.73%). hope have a good weekend everyone. EJ

I am happy that you were so lucky. My suggestion to you is:

Stop trading immediately, take your money and run. If you decide to go on with your trading, deposit another $2000 minimum, and trade one pair only. If you continue trading the way you are doing now, you will lose all the capital in less than 3 weeks.

Regards

George

renji53521:
no,i just start from 0.01 lot, 10c/pip. is it too risky? I using MOD 3, not original system. I saw other pp just around 8% max DD. so i think it is not too risky. anyway See how first. but still now. My account already 3437.57

Do what George recommended and cease trading

immediately.

Go to the original Blessing thread and read EVERY post.

Pay particular attention to risk/money management.

Do not resume trading until you have a thorough

understanding of this EA.

Rob

renji53521:
no,i just start from 0.01 lot, 10c/pip. is it too risky? I using MOD 3, not original system. I saw other pp just around 8% max DD. so i think it is not too risky. anyway See how first. but still now. My account already 3437.57

11 pairs ?!?! man youre like the luckiest person on earth. you should stop that thing and read more about this system. the ammount of money you have is probably enough to traid one pair safely (even thats not 100% sure) and youre haveing 11 of them hah. you wont survive more than a couple of weeks so do as the others said because its for your own good.

chartwalker:
Hello Board ~

The BEST I could get out of 6 months of a back-testwas:

NetP: $8,015

Gross: $10,899

MaxDD: 9.67%

Profit factor: 3.78

Absolute DD -413.00

Profit Fcator: 6.04

Chart

can you post a set file for that particular test. i dont believe backtests anymore but i havent seen 8000 profit for 6 months with any settings .. if its 0.01 starting lot. if its not thats another story ;D

feline207:
11 pairs ?!?! man youre like the luckiest person on earth. you should stop that thing and read more about this system. the ammount of money you have is probably enough to traid one pair safely (even thats not 100% sure) and youre haveing 11 of them hah. you wont survive more than a couple of weeks so do as the others said because its for your own good.

Hi all... This is my 2nd post, I'm totally a beginner. Anyway I've passed the last days reading *** ALL *** of classic and Stoch Blessing threads. What I don't understand is why using these EAs with several pairs should be a risk, if I set portion setting according the proper number of pairs. I mean, I've been testing these EAs for a week (both in classic and Stochatstic version) in demo mode with 9 pairs, portion set to 9, 0.01 starting lots. I started with $3000, now "my" balance is $3600. Where is the problem? Shouldn't the splitting of my money into several portions be safer than trading only one pair? If one of them blows its own portion of money, all the others should be still alive... Or not?

Thanx in advance for your kind help...

Reason: