Farhad Hill v2 - page 19

crab opened positions and closed with profit.

here's the recent statement: 15% in three weeks.

Here is what the lines look on mine. see photo. what happens though is at the start of the new day the lines go to their proper place.

also, no trades first day. then it opend two trades at the same level one lot each within 15 seconds of each other.

Files:
crab.jpg  145 kb

Farhad Farshad:
melpheos,

you are not the only one who has this problem. as a matter of fact i had it too. i'm working on this issue to fix it. any suggestion is appreciated.

see the recent statement:

Live statements

IBFX:http://www.forexea.com/farhadcrab_ibfx/statement.htm

FXDD:http://www.forexea.com/farhadcrab_fxdd/statement.htm

It seems to correct by itself if you wait long enough... yet it is not correcting itself consistenly

Edit : it works consitently on M5, only M1 seems to have a problem

Farhad Farshad:
Hi friends,

please send your email to :

info@fxperz.com

I'll share only ex4 file on this forum. and source only will be given to few people who help me with testing.

we'll publish the results on this forum and on my site.

regards

Farhad

I'll help forward test. I'm testing a few EA's this week right now though. You don't need to send me the code since I don't understand it anyway What is the latest version and settings and all that great stuff?

Thank you

Mt trades

Farhad,

I am demo ing V4.5 on FXDD and Velocity here are some screen shots even though it says no money thankfully it traded with the FXDD acct. Also the problem with the lines I am have smae issues as well.Tell me your thoughts

It is a wonderful EA however.

Berdj

Files:
fxdd_feb14.jpg  256 kb
velocityv4.jpg  274 kb
nomoneyfxdd.jpg  32 kb

Hi Farhad, I have a few MT4 consoles running and could test your crab 24/7 could you send me the code ? I already have some results I can post from a weeks test 10k is now $10,660

test

Farhad Farshad:
crab opened positions and closed with profit. here's the recent statement: 15% in three weeks.

Hi Farhad,

I just now found this thread, and want to test this EA. I will report the result.

Regard

West

berdj:
Farhad,

I am demo ing V4.5 on FXDD and Velocity here are some screen shots even though it says no money thankfully it traded with the FXDD acct. Also the problem with the lines I am have smae issues as well.Tell me your thoughts

It is a wonderful EA however.

Berdj

berdj,

'no money' is not an error. it's only a bind to further opening positions. if your accountfreemargin()< 9*initialDeposit/10then EA gives you that warninig and doesn't open positions any more.

thanks again

matrixebiz:
I'll help forward test. I'm testing a few EA's this week right now though. You don't need to send me the code since I don't understand it anyway What is the latest version and settings and all that great stuff? Thank you

hi,

please refer to the following link. you can find crab4.5 beta ex4 to test. thanks for your cooperation.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: