AdemolaForex Trading System Tutorial

I Know what you may be thinking but I have some ideas i will like to share wit everyone here.

Your questions and comments will help me adjust lapses in the system I use but please use nice words in your responses.

This system do not use indicators as a primary criteria for entering trades, it uses logic sequencies that sets a trap for price action.

Indicators do complement this system as they are useful in spotting reversals.

You are free to debug or try it on your demo

Wishing you a thousand pips

NB: I took the liberty to convert the document to PDF format for easier reading and compatibility, size and much more... bossxero

The above system is a synergy of straddles and hedging to reduce risks as much as possible, you may remove the stop losses and shift the opposing pending order 40pips away once an order is executed 40pips away from the first candle of the day.

I've attached the average daily range calculator and the pivot calculator

if you have better ea's we can use please let me know.

Happy trading

======================================================

I've successfully uploaded the pdf format of the report.

Belive Holy Grail or not, just try it on your demo. it took time before man believed the earth is not flat.

Please download the system from the first post in this thread.

ademolaforex:
The above system is a synergy of straddles and hedging to reduce risks as much as possible, you may remove the stop losses and shift the opposing pending order 40pips away once an order is executed 40pips away from the first candle of the day. I've attached the average daily range calculator and the pivot calculatorif you have better ea's we can use please let me know. Happy trading

Thanks Ademola, I will start testing this today

I came in after seeing a message from Shiva. I will read and test the system. :-)

Is there Ea for this method?

duyduy:
Is there Ea for this method?

Why is this always the first question people ask about a trading system these days... Is it because we have become too lazy???

bossxero:
Why is this always the first question people ask about a trading system these days... Is it because we have become too lazy???

We could always look at the bright side... (actually, the "scintific" way...).

If we have an EA we can immediatelly backtest the method and know if it was profitable in the past.

If the system was a looser in the past, the chances for it to become a winner are "quite" low... But if it was a winner when testing it on history data, then we are on the way to the "holy grail".

Si_FX:
We could always look at the bright side... (actually, the "scintific" way...).If we have an EA we can immediatelly backtest the method and know if it was profitable in the past.If the system was a looser in the past, the chances for it to become a winner are "quite" low... But if it was a winner when testing it on history data, then we are on the way to the "holy grail".

I totally disagree. You can have awesome results on backtesting and loose all your money on live account. The only way to know about EA accuracy is forward test on live account. Even demo account isn't good because of the different feed use by broker.

Backtesting and demo accounts won't be hunted by brokers ... Keep this in mind.

FerruFx

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to guide my system against all odds that's why i designed another strategy against condition 4 and 5 in the report. the no stop loss strategy,

I believe there is a difference in a loss and a negative floating balance.

Please check the attached report.

For the EA writers, Is it possible to write an ea that will detect OHLC values?

if this is possible, EA's can identify trend reversal patterns and trend continuation patterns.

Please debug the trading system

Thanks

Ademolaforex

Sorry I'm having problems uploading the report, please give me 72 hours to create adobe pdf format or I'll try uploading the .doc version later

I dont believe HOLY GRAILS.

nice strategy u had there,and its very2 logic for me.

its about +40pips or 0 pips.. with no -xx pips...thats very logic,

oh btw how long u use this system,and hows the result so far...

just about to try this on the next monday

Reason: