Blessing 2 - page 208

I wonder --

will Blessing strategy do well in AUD or NZD this week --- it could be doomed

Hi,

I tried to backtest more than one version of Blessing.

But I cannot get any result in Results, Graph or Report.

If I change to another like MACD Sample - it tests fine.

What am I not doing right?

PS: The only action I get is OrderSend error 131 ....

Hey a3coligny

OrderSend error 131 probably means that your trying to use incorrect lot sizes for your broker. Oh... and this has been talked about on the previous page, and about 100 other spots in this thread. Go read if you have more questions.

Another thing. This thread has soo many more pages that what is needed for two reasons. People not spending the extra time to read previous posts to fix their problems and people (like me) complaining about it.

Everytime someone repeats a question that has already been solved, it adds to the crap that everyone has to sift through in order to find the useful stuff in here.

On this note is it possible to have the moderator of this thread delete the repeat "I'm too lazy to read" posts like the previous one and also delete the "I'm annoyed at repeating myself and repeating what other people have said 100 times" post like this one.

I'm sure this thread only needs to have about 100 pages or possibly even less if we got rid of the lazy people posts. I would offer to do it, but I'm still relatively new here.

Thanks

Blessing v2.52 problems with fxpro

my MT4 is from FXPRO and minimum lots is 0.1. I can not got Blessing v2.52 working with FXPRO . I appreciate it if anyone can upload mended Blessing EA.

engreric:
Hey a3coligny

OrderSend error 131 probably means that your trying to use incorrect lot sizes for your broker. Oh... and this has been talked about on the previous page, and about 100 other spots in this thread. Go read if you have more questions.

Another thing. This thread has soo many more pages that what is needed for two reasons. People not spending the extra time to read previous posts to fix their problems and people (like me) complaining about it.

Everytime someone repeats a question that has already been solved, it adds to the crap that everyone has to sift through in order to find the useful stuff in here.

On this note is it possible to have the moderator of this thread delete the repeat "I'm too lazy to read" posts like the previous one and also delete the "I'm annoyed at repeating myself and repeating what other people have said 100 times" post like this one.

I'm sure this thread only needs to have about 100 pages or possibly even less if we got rid of the lazy people posts. I would offer to do it, but I'm still relatively new here.

Thanks

youre absolutely right my friend. but i think that everything should be made clear on the first Post on page #1 , so people can know the latest available versions ( and probably the modifications ) and the most popular set files. and maybe (but it will take additional time) there should be answers to most popular questions, which are not too many. and when people read what it is all about and have the up to date files, and know what to do with them, then they decide whatever they want to read next and they can join our group here and participate in the latest discussions unfortunately i havent seen a post from Iron or fifthelement in a very long time so i dont know if these people still visit the thread regularly. Maybe they just don't have the time and are busy with their work

engreric,

no need to sting, using so many words, and giving no good answer.

I found other EA's to work on backtest with error 131 ringing in the 'Journal'.

I looked all over the web for answers. Your answer applies only to the cause of Error 131. Of no use to my problem

BUT - I cannot backtest Blessing 2.52 at all. Although Blessing sends orders, (that do NOT need to be processed by a broker) Nothing shows up in Results, Graph & Report. Not even using a set downloaded for this version.

Not even using different brokers demo accounts.

I am very frustrated.

As for useful threads, why not link them to the first page of a tread having so much pages to go through for people with little time at hand. Make an index.

Even external links to useful answers to this thread can help very much.

A small thread wont need this though.

What I need is an intelligent answer from somebody that stored an answer in the most beautiful computer ever - the one made of grey matter.

I had the same problem with using this ea with fxpro. You have to set useMM to false and the set the lot to 0.1, i hope this helps, it did for me.

By the way many thanks FiFtHeLeMeNt for sharing this great ea.

Hi Zidi,

I tried that, going on what was said - but it changed nothing.

I even changed the account type to 10 for micro,

I even changed the account balance to 100000.

Still nothing.........

a3coligny:
Hi Zidi,

I tried that, going on what was said - but it changed nothing.

I even changed the account type to 10 for micro,

I even changed the account balance to 100000.

Still nothing.........

download a brand new MT4 platform. dont use it for antything else. Go to History menu and download the latest data for EURUSD or whatever currency you would like to test. then go to strategy tester. optimization should be turned OFF. select period and EA. make sure you downloaded a proper version that you want to test. go to SETTINGS and you can perhaps load the setfile of your choice and i reccomend that you usse proper settings. if you have any questions for the settings ask us. You have to be absolutely sure that you set ACCOUNT TYPE to the proper type. if youre on a 1 cent/pip use micro, otherwise you should use standart. you shouldnt have problems. if you continue experiencing this thing perhaps you should change the broker and try again

Reason: