Blessing 2 - page 212

Change multiple

So I would like if somebody can make new function for Bless EA. For some levels { choice which you want } change multiple which you want { bigger or smaller } and choice grid size for this multiple. Example: firs 6 levels multiple 1.4 { grid 4x 25-50, 2x 50-100 } after 6 levels new multiple 0.9 { grid as you want: 100-300 etc. }. BELevel 5 etc.

And good idea { I think } if plus order can close with minus order from when trading start { last order plus close with minus order first } if is it possible.

I think with this new features will bless more and more safety.

Sorry for my bad English

Jirkq

FifthElement, Iron Jemp...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

I have come to know your work and want to thank you for a wonderful gift.

I have twsited it into something very wonderful, it trades in all time frames exactly the same. Please read some of the pages around the link I posted and you'll understand. Honestly, we'll make history with this thing.

One of the people whom has been here for a while called me over to look at this EA, I did and the rest it history. It now trades so good someone is calling it a scam presented by me. I stand firm behind EVERY word and post I made with my name on it ~

This EA will make some kind of history boys, so good job.

I am thinking of sharing this EA with others through zulutrades or collective2 as a signal provider so others can benefit from it, it was mentioned on the board that I should tell you this, and I don't mind. On and off the board I always have had a open door policy, no secrets about what I'm doing or have done or planning to do.

I'm just a simple honest man who's day has come finally ~

And I have never charged money or even asked money of anyone on or off the boards...

I never check here, so if you want to reach me please do it on the other board. I would WELCOME a visit from someone to visit me at my home to verify what I've said. Chances are if one of you will do that you'll be able to talk me out of a copy of my tweaks, settings and code changes for yourself.

Otherwise case closed, not for sale.

May God Bless you all ~

Thanks again and happy trading!

Chart ~

5min Eur-Chf Agressive.mq4

chartwalker:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

I have come to know your work and want to thank you for a wonderful gift.

I have twsited it into something very wonderful, it trades in all time frames exactly the same. Please read some of the pages around the link I posted and you'll understand. Honestly, we'll make history with this thing.

One of the people whom has been here for a while called me over to look at this EA, I did and the rest it history. It now trades so good someone is calling it a scam presented by me. I stand firm behind EVERY word and post I made with my name on it ~

This EA will make some kind of history boys, so good job.

I am thinking of sharing this EA with others through zulutrades or collective2 as a signal provider so others can benefit from it, it was mentioned on the board that I should tell you this, and I don't mind. On and off the board I always have had a open door policy, no secrets about what I'm doing or have done or planning to do.

I'm just a simple honest man who's day has come finally ~

And I have never charged money or even asked money of anyone on or off the boards...

I never check here, so if you want to reach me please do it on the other board. I would WELCOME a visit from someone to visit me at my home to verify what I've said. Chances are if one of you will do that you'll be able to talk me out of a copy of my tweaks, settings and code changes for yourself.

Otherwise case closed, not for sale.

May God Bless you all ~

Thanks again and happy trading!

Chart ~

Here we go again skywalker. Rule number one, dangle the fat juicy carrot.

You just forgot one minor detail, that you have re-named the EA to be skywalker something or other, and possibly sell it on eBay.

he isnt sellin it as far as i know. he added his name for his own modification but also left the credits for the original cretor which is fifthelement. just take a look at the other thread

To you coders out there....is there a way to modify Blessing so it does not start working until a manual order is entered? I like the way the trades progress but sometimes I would like for the trade to go the other way.

Fifth, Iron, Chartwalker, All,

I run Blessing version 5.1 with Eur/Usd only. Fifth and Iron, I thank you for your hard work and sharing this ea. I have thanked you before and will always be grateful for your having shared it.

Chartwalker, I visited the stochastic thread for the first time yesterday. I and others would love to test your changes to Blessing, but only if they are shared with everyone inside the forum (no email addresses) and at no cost.

Upon further thought, I believe that is the best approach to benefit everyone.

I say this because I believe it is consistent with the spirit and intent of these forums.

However, whether you do or not is your call. I don't agree with your perspective, but I understand your position. You want to do what is best for you and your family. That's fine and I don't begrudge you in any way. Life is far too short for that.

It appears you have made great strides in altering Blessing to your liking. I don't question your accomplishments. I am not here to do that. I hope it improves your life and you make a fortune, as I wish that for every member of the Blessing threads.

I have run other martingale grid ea's before, and I lost a lot of money. Blessing is better than the others I have tried. Once again, kudos to the developers.

I have backtested Blessing with different tfs and the higher tfs have always come out on top. That has just been my experience. I will continue to try different things because I like to do it. If I ever come up with something useful, I will share it. But's that's me. Others may have a different perspective. I understand that.

In the end, I think debate is good but efforts should be made to do it in a civil manner, and I know that is hard to do sometimes. Best wisjes to all.

Aj

Good post ajm864 ! Are you running Irons H4 popular sets or something else? And another question - why didnt you switch to 5.2 and maybe a STOCH version ? i like original blessing, but as long as i cannot afford to open 10-15k accounts, i will stick to stochastic because of a little lower drawdown (even though i'm makin a sacrifice on some of the profits too ! ) Good Luck to you !

feline207:
Good post ajm864 ! Are you running Irons H4 popular sets or something else? And another question - why didnt you switch to 5.2 and maybe a STOCH version ? i like original blessing, but as long as i cannot afford to open 10-15k accounts, i will stick to stochastic because of a little lower drawdown (even though i'm makin a sacrifice on some of the profits too ! ) Good Luck to you !

Feline,

Thank you for your kind remarks. I only trade the original Blessing 2. I am not a big advocate for using techinical inidcators. However, there are a few that I feel are useful based on my experience. I know a lot of folks like using technical indicators and If that works for them, I am glad to hear it.

Version 5.2 is the same as 5.1, with the exception of Bobster's changes. I only trade the Eur/Usd on a daily time frame. I mentioned in a thread a while back that I try to backtest and optimize every month using the previous 2 to 3 months tf. And based on my own backtesting, I like to use the daily tf.

I will tell you this, I am not making a lot of money trading this way. But I am happy for any profits I get, however little. My guess is that you will make more money using Iron's set file on the 4h tf.

Good Luck with your trading.

Aj

The end is near

Just got an email from IBFX, stating that after Nov. 29,

the maximum allowable leverage will be 100:1. I'm currently at 200:1, so I will have to take a close

look at the new margin call and stop out percentages.

I have a feeling it's not going to look good.

This is a screw job. This is just a part of the master plan

for the NFA to wipe out the retail trader.

Rob

Reason: