Cool, welcome :)

hi, can i delete the tester log file ?

the file is too big .

27.1 GB

Filter:
Cool, welcome :)

hi, 

let say my order opened is POSITION_TYPE_BUY

if i wish to close it, should i sell in same lots ?

but my expert showed error abnormal termination.

Nice job

JacoTP:

Hi everyone

Last week i have tryed various settings with my EA but i have a strange situation right now , so i want share with you .
I used in my backtest the history data downloaded, and i have started my backtest with $250 of deposit on USD/JPY, and the results, seems totally insane.
I have tryed next a simulation of three Years and the results is 70millions of dollars starting with 500$ of deposit These results Seem no reals , and i have checked with my traders friends the report ( i have attached for you ) and the behavior of the robot seems right.
So for verified, we have loaded the same settings with the same history data on the same account from another computer but the results doesn't the same.

We don't understand if the data in the first simulation wasn't right or if was right, just because we are trying now many many settings but we can't take the same result.

So what you think about of this situation? 

Here you can take the reports from my Google Drive (click on file and download)

''https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7LuZ2SCed0XZWlNck8tOU10cG8&usp=sharing'' 

Have a nice day
Marco Giacobbo

History downloading can be matter if your doing from MT4 downloading which can be vary from your broker how to go back on chart for getting more time or date  like this

Open chart set time frame and then click on HOME button from keyboard consistently or continuity, it will load your own broker history.

Some times it happens same broker two live accounts and in both accounts strategy testers gives different results. If on your both results spread is different then try to fix spread on both testers and check again

Hope it will help you
Reason: