Blessing 2 - page 215

I really think there is an international effort to replace the dollar as the primary currency worldwide and replace it with others. Here is a quote as to what is going on with the dollar that everyone needs to know:

The Central bankers' Bank for International Settlements (BIS) in 1988 in the "Basel I" regulations imposed an 8% capital reserve standard on member central banks. This almost immediately threw Japan into a 15 year economic depression. In 2004 Basel II imposed "mark to the market" capital valuation standards that required international banks to revalue their reserves according to changing market valuations (such as falling home or stock prices). The US implemented those standards in November, 2007. In December 2007 the US stock market collapsed and credit began drying up as banks withheld loans to comply with the 8% capital requirement as collateral valuations began to drop. The snowball effect of tightening credit, which reduces economic activity and values further, which resulted in further tightening of credit, etc., has produced a worldwide depression which is worsening. Do not be fooled. It is not getting better.

Those capital standards have not been relaxed despite the crushing effects on the world economy the credit contraction it requires has caused. Why? Because:

"The purpose of this financial crisis is to take down the U.S. dollar as the stable datum of planetary finance and, in the midst of the resulting confusion, put in its place a Global Monetary Authority [GMA - run directly by international bankers freed of any government control] -a planetary financial control organization" - Bruce Wiseman

I hope this helps you as the dollar shows no sign of getting stronger. Since I figured this out months ago, I have only shorted the dollar and it has brought it about 0.5% income a day which means Blessing can double your money every six (6) months or so. I suspect that by the time Obama gets out of office, I will be able to retire as compounding will bring in quite a sum.

For more information check out the following website and buy the Money Masters DVD, it is worth the money. I purchased it.

The Money Masters

Question about which version live accounts are using

It sounds like most people here are using the stoch version of blessing. I'm currently using the bollinger version on a live ibfx account for the past 3 months and have been having good results. I was wondering if people out here with live accounts would share which version they are using?

Thanks

engreric:
It sounds like most people here are using the stoch version of blessing. I'm currently using the bollinger version on a live ibfx account for the past 3 months and have been having good results. I was wondering if people out here with live accounts would share which version they are using? Thanks

Been using standard Blessing for 10 months. Just

because Blessing may have an additional indicator, doesn't mean it won't hit EP. With usdjpy on identical settings, for

years 2008 and 2009, stoch hits EP every time, while v5.2 passes with less than 28% DD.

Rob

^

^

i agree with you --> Monthly profit 5%~20% is normal.

ChicagoRob:
I'm going to change the settings for today's open. Won't

know how it does live, but it tests better than my old

settings. If you're interested in the full report, PM me and

I will email it to you.

Rob

Rob - How do you get historical data into MT4? I tried opening the History Center and downloading, but can only get 3 days worth of 1 min data.

Slack:
Rob - How do you get historical data into MT4? I tried opening the History Center and downloading, but can only get 3 days worth of 1 min data.

What's going on, bro? Go to Alpari and download a fresh terminal. Do not

attach any charts or run any demos on it - it is strictly for testing. Go into

the Alpari history folder and delete all the currency folders, and delete

all remaining historical data from the demo folder.

Go to Tools > History and delete any data in all time frames for the currency

you will be testing. When you are sure that all time frames are clean, click

on M1 and hit Download. Once it is complete, it will also recalculate the

other TFs.

You should be good to go at this point. It has worked well for me and I

always get 90% modeling.

Rob

ChicagoRob:
What's going on, bro? Go to Alpari and download a fresh terminal. Do not

attach any charts or run any demos on it - it is strictly for testing. Go into

the Alpari history folder and delete all the currency folders, and delete

all remaining historical data from the demo folder.

Go to Tools > History and delete any data in all time frames for the currency

you will be testing. When you are sure that all time frames are clean, click

on M1 and hit Download. Once it is complete, it will also recalculate the

other TFs.

You should be good to go at this point. It has worked well for me and I

always get 90% modeling.

Rob

Thanks bro... much appreciated.

I'm still running Blessing with pretty much stock settings, 4hr eurusd, but w/starting lots .25. I closed all positions till next week to run in Demo to observe DD under the new leverage rules.

Have a great Thanksgiving weekend (everyone else, too)!

I will either change my way of using blessing or i will stop it and manual trade with whats left of my money. but i dont know if ill have anything left cause right now i am again in the wrong sequence of about 10 levels, waiting for some magical retrace which i am not sure will happen.. i had several chances to close with relatively small account loss but i wasnt looking at the screen during those times so i missed those chances. i just want some retrace so i can get out of that stupid sh*t with a loss once again, but save enough money to continue my trading 'career' if i can call it that way. because if i lose all the money i will need additional time to get a new sum for investment, and what i hate the most is losing significant part of my life like weeks,months or years to save money or to wait for something which i could possibly do right at the moment. good luck..

i got out of the trades successfully yesterday. that was one whole month of it going against me. the first trade was placed on nov3. it hit level 11. it was a scary experience. it went as high as 1.515 . i could probably survive not more than 1.53. now i turned autocal off. i have a question. since it opened a new basket while i was asleep, it has done it with autocal. so if i turn it off right now would it have an impact on the placing of the next orders or it will calculate them the same way ? i want to spread it as much as possible? and another thing. i know i can do this myself but i am probably to lazy and i also have some other things to do today, but could anyone post me one of those calculators / sheets ? i need a way to calculate how many pips i can survive against me with X ammount of money, with autocal off ? thanks. and second question. do you think that it would be a good idea to turn my ea to go only LONG since theres a chance that eurusd correlation will continue going up and that way i could probably trade with smaller dds?

Reason: