Market rules - page 5

Lorentzos Roussos #Clearly i was not talking about obvious rules

I understand. Thank you for clarifying that.

However, I would appreciate it if you and the other participants in this thread would refrain from drawing conclusions or giving advice based on assumptions or experiences. The best advice you can give the OP is to ask the service desk where you will receive an official and definitive answer.

Thank you!

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

However, I would appreciate it if you and the other participants in this thread would refrain from drawing conclusions or giving advice based on assumptions or experiences. The best advice you can give the OP is to ask the service desk where you will receive an official and definitive answer.

Thank you!

No problem . 

However the discussion is beneficial as the OP will now ask the service desk and will inform us of their response . 

In the future this will be a point of reference since there is no clear cut rule about the matter.

The discussion is beneficial for the desk too as users wont have to constantly ask about certain topics.

Thank you  

Lorentzos Roussos #:

No problem . 

However the discussion is beneficial as the OP will now ask the service desk and will inform us of their response . 

In the future this will be a point of reference since there is no clear cut rule about the matter.

The discussion is beneficial for the desk too as users wont have to constantly ask about certain topics.

Thank you  

People will keep asking because no one searches if something has already been answered/consulted on the forum.

We also don't know if the OP will come here later and tell us what he was told, so maybe this thread is useless.

A good "resource" is one that is brief and concise. But not this thread with more than 40 comments and 5 pages that nobody will read out of laziness.

Although I understand your point and I'm not saying this thread is bad or is going to be deleted, just that maybe it got a bit out of hand (personal opinion).

People will keep asking because no one searches if something has already been answered/consulted on the forum.

We also don't know if the OP will come here later and tell us what he was told, so maybe this thread is useless.

A good "resource" is one that is brief and concise. But not this thread with more than 40 comments and 5 pages that nobody will read out of laziness.

Although I understand your point and I'm not saying this thread is bad or is going to be deleted, just that maybe it got a bit out of hand (personal opinion).

that's true actually , people cannot see things even if in front of them nowadays . unfortunately . 

@Thomas Bradley Butler if they tell you "No" please ask "even with the cloud compiler?",if possible.

Thank you

Thank you!

actually, that's what I did, maybe not the service desk, but to ask MQ. I even provided a link.

So disregarding all advices people gave is maybe a little to absolute in it's expression.

But I would say it was anyways a good start to ask on the forum first.

Dominik Christian Egert #:
actually, that's what I did, maybe not the service desk, but to ask MQ. I even provided a link.

So disregarding all advices people gave is maybe a little to absolute in it's expression.

But I would say it was anyways a good start to ask on the forum first.

I meant advice along the lines of "I think", "I imagine that", etc.

Having discussions about possible improvements is a good feedback for MetaQuotes as long as the conclusions/requests are sent to MetaQuotes via the service desk.

No admin will come to the forum looking for feedbacks and we, on the other hand, cannot "escalate" every new request or suggestion a user makes on the forum. It is not impossible, but it would be a titanic job.

Here on the forum you will receive limited help or opinions from experienced users such as us moderators, but nothing more. We do not have access to a legal department (as a service desk employee does) to be able to give official answers that would entail a liability for the company.

In any case, I insist, I appreciate and value all your opinions, but please try to help the OP by sticking to the topic at hand, otherwise the thread turns into almost 6 pages of blah-blah-blah and the OP in the end "comes out worse than I go in".

Thank you all for your cooperation!

Lorentzos Roussos #:

that's true actually , people cannot see things even if in front of them nowadays . unfortunately . 

@Thomas Bradley Butler if they tell you "No" please ask "even with the cloud compiler?",if possible.

Thank you

the service desks just said here is no function to provide previous versions through the market. So no clarity. 

Thomas Bradley Butler #:

the service desks just said here is no function to provide previous versions through the market. So no clarity. 

Thanks 

And how did you pose the question if you don't mind asking .

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Thanks 

And how did you pose the question if you don't mind asking .

Just as I did here.  The only way is through freelance that I can see. It needs to go through the system, I think. So MQL5 can make comm.

Thomas Bradley Butler #:

Just as I did here.  The only way is through freelance that I can see. It needs to go through the system, I think. So MQL5 can make comm.

Yeah . So , probably , they cannot comment or guide outside of the set and "logical" market rules . Makes sense , they are employees .

If you stated it like on your first message here however , that means they saw it (lol), and there was no comment toward what you intend to do being a known violation .

So i think you're good 

Reason: