Blessing 2 - page 211

feline207:
and how are the others of you here doing ? i skipped 2 weeks becasue of the stoch overbought situation thats why i wasnt very active in here. this week im expecting it to enter again cause the market droped a little bit of these peaks that we saw. i really want to make tests with chartwalkers recent eas and settings but i didnt have time, i hope that i will be able to do it during the upcomming weekend. have a nice day and hope to hear from some of you ;D

Nice to have you back Feline. I don't have any interesting news except this USD getting stronger lol. I had like 8 or 9 positions but I've closed manually with the recent retrace. (BE)

good idea [ I think ]

Hi all

I am using Bless more than 1 year. I used blessFiftelement vr 1 and 2 and now Bless2 v 5.2.

Every month I got some negative trading. After some not good trading I start use multiple 1.25 and bigger grid size.

Last two months I got GBP-NZD { I know it is not currency for trading Bless, but I tried on demo account and result was good } I got 2500 pips minus! I had 2653 dollars minus on my IBFX nano lots account { 2653 dollars minus – normal account 26530 dollars!!! }. I started plus order close with minus order. But after I got good idea – change multiple to 0.8 and every next order will smaller.

So I would like if somebody can make new function for Bless EA. For some levels { choice which you want } change multiple which you want { bigger or smaller } and choice grid size for this multiple. Example: firs 6 levels multiple 1.4 { grid 4x 25-50, 2x 50-100 } after 6 levels new multiple 0.9 { grid as you want: 100-300 etc. }. BELevel 5.

And good idea { I think } if plus order can close with minus order from when trading start { last order plus close with minus order first } if is it possible.

I think with this new features will bless more and more safety.

Sorry for my bad English

Jirkq

mb1000:
This is definitely one of the best EAs. And I've tested a lot.

Just to understand all the settings could someone please explain

UsePowerOutSL

Thanks

Matt

Matt,

For the best explanation, go to the first post and read the pdf document. In that document Iron, one of the developers, explains the posl.

The document's name is "Blessing Advanced Features v1.5.pdf."

Good Luck!

Aj

ajm864:
Matt,

For the best explanation, go to the first post and read the pdf document. In that document Iron, one of the developers, explains the posl.

Good Luck!

Aj

Thanks AJ.

I've already read it a few days ago but didn't find anything about POSL especially. Maybe I have to read it once again.

Nevertheless thanks to all for the EA and for the useful posts in this thread.

Matt

ajm864:
Matt,

Good Luck!

Aj

I've just opened the mentioned document again and studied the last page "Appendix" but unfortunately found nothing about POSL. It seems to me that the document describes the function of a previous version of Blessing?

Kind regards

Matt

Posl

Hi Matt,

POSL was added around version 4.7 by Iron. Check out around page 51. Here are a couple of Iron's quotes:

"That's a Power Outage Stop Loss. When set to false, the is no SL. When set to true, all orders are transmitted with a 600 set as a stop loss (buy stop, buy limit, sell stop, sell limit). As the buys and sells start, the POSL is modified based on Equity Protection, Tick value, total lots out and portion balance. This new POSL is sent each time the modify order kicks in. As more orders are opened, the POSL gets tighter and tighter.

If anyone every loses their internet connection, they should feel safe knowing their trades have a POSL guarding them. Again, it's a new protection feature that anyone can turn on or off. "

"Another new version is on post one. It syncs all POSLs so that the exact same POSL is set across all open trades should anyone desire to use the POSL setting. Again, this is a protection measure that anyone can set to true or false. It is designed to protect the trades should you lose your internet connection. It does not effect the logic sequence at all but is designed solely to protect YOU."

mb1000:
I've just opened the mentioned document again and studied the last page "Appendix" but unfortunately found nothing about POSL. It seems to me that the document describes the function of a previous version of Blessing?

Kind regards

Matt

You're right, it's not there. It had been a while since I looked at that material.

If you trade with IBFX, or nfa regulated broker, read post #1663 on page

Iron recommends not using the posl due to a new national futures association rule on the closing of orders via a first-in and first-out method.

Hope it helps and good luck.

Aj

ahah yeah and i think that if you rely on that sl and you dont have control of things (ie your connection is broken) youre going to lose the account, no matter how big it is, if yo have many orders opened

solfx:
Hi Matt,

POSL was added around version 4.7 by Iron. Check out around page 51. Here are a couple of Iron's quotes:

"That's a Power Outage Stop Loss. When set to false, the is no SL. When set to true, all orders are transmitted with a 600 set as a stop loss (buy stop, buy limit, sell stop, sell limit). As the buys and sells start, the POSL is modified based on Equity Protection, Tick value, total lots out and portion balance. This new POSL is sent each time the modify order kicks in. As more orders are opened, the POSL gets tighter and tighter.

If anyone every loses their internet connection, they should feel safe knowing their trades have a POSL guarding them. Again, it's a new protection feature that anyone can turn on or off. "

"Another new version is on post one. It syncs all POSLs so that the exact same POSL is set across all open trades should anyone desire to use the POSL setting. Again, this is a protection measure that anyone can set to true or false. It is designed to protect the trades should you lose your internet connection. It does not effect the logic sequence at all but is designed solely to protect YOU."

GJ Attack

i think this EA not suitable for GJ

( picture )

I want to use Blessing on two accounts at the same time but i want each account to be the compete reverse of the other. If Blessing buys EUR/USD on one account I would like it to sell EUR/USD on the other account. What would have to be changed in Blessing to make this work?

Or does anyone know of another EA like Blessing that would do this on two seperate accounts?

Reason: