Blessing 2 - page 188

I would say EU is flirting with us...and its scary. I did not have the ... guts...to close for a loss. So will ride this one out. We have some anxious buyers outthere but Stoch is oversold on the daily. time will tell...hopefully a happy story.

feline207:
what exactly happened? please tell me more about it

I basically am with alpari..and the maximum number of lots i trade cannot exceed 2 lots in total. I had positions in EURUSD, AUDCAD and AUDUSD with blessing. To come out of this in a profit, I would have had to have another trade in EURUSD, but they would not let me as my total position would exceed 2 Lots. I also had a look at the charts and saw that there was a slight retracement and a double bottom and EURUSD would not go any lower. I decided to cut my losses are start over. Not sure if its the right decesion, but it will take away the sleepless nights.

James666:
I basically am with alpari..and the maximum number of lots i trade cannot exceed 2 lots in total. I had positions in EURUSD, AUDCAD and AUDUSD with blessing. To come out of this in a profit, I would have had to have another trade in EURUSD, but they would not let me as my total position would exceed 2 Lots. I also had a look at the charts and saw that there was a slight retracement and a double bottom and EURUSD would not go any lower. I decided to cut my losses are start over. Not sure if its the right decesion, but it will take away the sleepless nights.

I think it's a vice decision too nomatter where it goes up or down. Whenever I have a chance to cut my losses, I do close my positions if it's small loss of300-500USD.

it is too late for me. i cannot afford to close my positions at a loss right now cause it is going to be a very big loss then haha. the majority says that even if it goes higher it will meet 1.472 and then the chances are that it will turn back again. i dont know how sure is this but my smaller account is on the absolute limit and if we see 1.472 and higher it wont survive. so i will be left with only my bigger one (eventually) .. @ 1.467 i am going to enter level 10 and then tp will be moved to about 1.451 (now is still 1.4435).. it is going to be a tough week

FIFO, Pending orders

ChicagoRob:
I don't know how IBFX does it, with regard to FIFO. Supposedly, you can't

enter simultaneous sell-stop/buy-stop orders, but I tried it and it works.

Rob

Expert advisors should function as they did before FIFO was in place. Our backoffice solution is what allows them to still work. That is correct about pending orders. You now can place pending orders in the opposite direction as you described. Both buy-stop and sell-stop orders. If your account has a live order and a pending order in the opposite direction is triggered the pending order will not go active and will be automatically deleted.

just like scientology -- in many levels

one good NEWS about blessing -- for everyone

it inspires US, what is best strategy to handle Loss -- besides HEDGING

feline207:
it is too late for me. i cannot afford to close my positions at a loss right now cause it is going to be a very big loss then haha. the majority says that even if it goes higher it will meet 1.472 and then the chances are that it will turn back again. i dont know how sure is this but my smaller account is on the absolute limit and if we see 1.472 and higher it wont survive. so i will be left with only my bigger one (eventually) .. @ 1.467 i am going to enter level 10 and then tp will be moved to about 1.451 (now is still 1.4435).. it is going to be a tough week

Not to worry you're not alone...I am in the same exact trade...it seems.

extreme dradown. i just cannot imagine what will happen if it passes 1.472 without comming back.. that was enough for me at least for now... this time we were really i mean really f*cked by eurusd

feline207:
extreme dradown. i just cannot imagine what will happen if it passes 1.472 without comming back.. that was enough for me at least for now... this time we were really i mean really f*cked by eurusd

I saw the handwriting on the wall with this pair awhile ago. Too aggressive

for my style. I did a lot of back testing and discovered that eurgbp was able

to survive the entire year of '08 and '09, with a max draw down of 20%.

This is very good performance, since these two years have been murder for

Blessing on several pairs.

According to my back tests, I was able to get the lowest draw down on the

H1 chart, contrary to what I had thought. Tests were based on $9500/pair,

at .01 starting lots(10-cents/pip). I was surprised to see how many pairs

hit EP with the same balance.

Rob

ChicagoRob:
I saw the handwriting on the wall with this pair awhile ago. Too aggressive

for my style. I did a lot of back testing and discovered that eurgbp was able

to survive the entire year of '08 and '09, with a max draw down of 20%.

This is very good performance, since these two years have been murder for

Blessing on several pairs.

According to my back tests, I was able to get the lowest draw down on the

H1 chart, contrary to what I had thought. Tests were based on $9500/pair,

at .01 starting lots(10-cents/pip). I was surprised to see how many pairs

hit EP with the same balance.

Rob

Hi Rob,

Seems like you will completely rely on automatic trading. I know it's been rough 2 or 3 months but I don't think you should completely ignore the fundamentals. As for EUR I wasn't very comfortable when it bounced back from 1.4446 and ranging between 1.4s. So kinda knew it would break sooner or later and here we are, going for higher highs since NFP. I always close my trades on NFP.

I hope Feline and others will cut the losses soon

Reason: