Wishes for MQL5 - page 6

Gorillych:
There is a desire to have a TrailingStop on the server :),
Still tracking StopLoss and TakeProfit...

What exactly is the algorithm? There are at least 11 types of trailing in this library . And how many of them (or others) to implement on the server?

At least the one on the terminal in the context menu.

It will never, ever happen.

Here's what's needed in my opinion:

1) Non-standard TFs in the ruler, like Rumus.

I understand that this can be solved by a script, but it is not convenient to open these windows every time.

2) One window of one pair is open, so let the minute quotes flow in, instead of the fact that each open window eats traffic separately.

3) Check the competence of brokerage companies:

- those sent by the brokerage companies

- Which are really on the primary exchange.

One candlestick overlay on another.

To stimulate the brokerage companies to keep their ratings in the Internet concerning the quotation accuracy.

4) Introduce an indicator of money volume. Why the real exchange has such data, and the brokerage companies do not?

5) to create an opportunity (without using MT), so that through any DL or web script, it would be possible to

a) obtain the quotes of the given pair at the current moment

b) send commands to open, modify or close orders.

Automated trading systems written in PHP - that is the future.

6) Introduce support for self-written indicators and EAs in palm version of MT.

I know, not one suggestion will not be implemented. What is there to update in each build? It's not clear.

Skymer:

That's what's needed in my opinion:

I know, not one suggestion will be implemented.

Yeah, that's funny.

But I really hope (for the developers) that you are right in your last statement.

SK. писал (а):
drknn:
Gorillych:
I have a desire to have a Trailing Stop on the server :),
Still tracks StopLoss and TakeProfit...

By the way, some servers already have this implemented - seen it myself.
There's good reason to think you're wrong. Would it be possible to find out the details?

En no - I am not mistaken - I walked around the servers where you can start with $1. In one of the dealing centres I saw deposit management from the website - you go to the website, log in, specify the lot, if necessary, stop-loss, take-profit, and there is an option of server trailing stop. I was surprised myself, but then I saw the same thing in several other brokerage companies and I was not surprised anymore.

I think I remembered that brokerage company because it didn't support MT4 platform (or at least it wasn't supported at that time). If I will manage to find it today, I will send you the address.

Skymer, no one will give us the candles that are on the source exchange - the fact is that DT works with more than one source and the quotes it receives from banks, we do not see them because DT chooses the best of all - I mean that DT receives quotes not from one bank, but from the whole group. Somewhere on the Internet there is a thread on one of the forums where TC employees talk about their work - have a look - they say a lot of interesting things there.

drknn:

En no - I am not mistaken - I walked around the servers where you can start with $1. In one of the dealing centres I saw deposit management from the website - you go to the website, log in, specify the lot, if necessary, stop-loss, take-profit, and there is an option of server trailing stop. I was surprised myself, but then I saw the same thing in several other brokerage companies and I was not surprised anymore.

You know, what do I remember about that brokerage company? Because its platform is not supported by MT4 (or at least it was not supported at that time). If I do manage to find it today, I'll write the address here.

I thought we were discussing MT4 features here...

Can you run an EA on that server, an indicator? Didn't you try to really work with it ? (I tried it once, 1 time on demo was enough).

I may be repeating myself, but I would like to see

1. the FFT library (discrete Fourier transform, forward and reverse, analogous to fft() and ifft().

2. Ability to manage multiple accounts, one EA.

3. Competently and intelligently written examples -> dummies in which you can simply insert the logic of the trade.

Prival:

3. Intelligently and intelligently written examples -> dummies in which you can simply insert the logic of the trade.

May I ask in what form would you like to see these bollards? Suppose I have a hundred thousand blanks. They're all different. You could twist them into bigger ones, like a meat grinder. I can make a big machine out of meat grinders. Which variant seems the best to you?

For example, there is such a construction, where you only set criteria for opening and closing, and it does the rest. It opens, closes, pulls up, removes, and writes in Russian words what it did and why, and what were its reasons and authorities for that. The design is intended to work simultaneously with one order (for opening/closing/modifying which a user must specify the only set of criteria).

But the natural question arises: what should the ready-made blank (today) look like, if we do not know beforehand what the user will want (tomorrow)? Moreover, what gears should be in the meat grinder to fully satisfy the user? - He will want not just one but several different orders, and to make a decision about their fate he will want to know their current number, their cost, position of their stop-orders, take into account upcoming planned events, etc.

Could you list at least the main desired features of a churn-grinder-aggregate?

Reason: