Blessing 2 - page 194

feline207:
do you think that it will retrace lets say 100-200 pips lets say before the continuation of the uptrend, because thats most important part for me and i am trying to get everyones opinion on the subject

Friday saw a Bearish Engulfing..the price action last week was getting weak.

I am anticipating a retracement early in the week. Nexts weeks outlook is bearish...

Can you stomach a pus higher to 1.49 ?

seank:
Friday saw a Bearish Engulfing..the price action last week was getting weak.

I am anticipating a retracement early in the week. Nexts weeks outlook is bearish...

Can you stomach a pus higher to 1.49 ?

no i am selling since about 1.42. i disabled blessing and its level 11 cause it would have been too much for me. i closed level11 at a small profit of $40 and now i am standing with 10 levels and waiting for a retrace to at least 1.46 so i can close that stupid basket with a relatively small los off 400-500$ which is absolutely nothing related to what i can lose if it goes higher before that.. i can stand only until about 1.48 so even if theres a big attack up before the retracement, my account may be out.. i desperately need 100-150p down. unfortunately theres nothing more i can do.

VladimirSergeevich:
Dont boast,I have 29", but anyway trumbled in the reading. With Spilled "Vodka" I deal with my mouth.

29" in nice

Slack:
I'm with you, in and out as quickly as possible, but it is useful to look at longer term trend, too. Please don't spill the vodka. Sorry about the picture size; I forget not everyone is looking at with dual 24"

Dont boast,I have 29", but anyway trumbled in the reading.

With Spilled "Vodka" I deal with my mouth.

Real performance.

feline207:
no i am selling since about 1.42. i disabled blessing and its level 11 cause it would have been too much for me. i closed level11 at a small profit of $40 and now i am standing with 10 levels and waiting for a retrace to at least 1.46 so i can close that stupid basket with a relatively small los off 400-500$ which is absolutely nothing related to what i can lose if it goes higher before that.. i can stand only until about 1.48 so even if theres a big attack up before the retracement, my account may be out.. i desperately need 100-150p down. unfortunately theres nothing more i can do.

So its okay to close a level if its in profit ? It won't messup the EA ?

I asked this questions a while back as I wondered if anyone did this....for instance, say you set break even to 5 and for one reason or the other you are at level 11 and it starts to retrace but not all the way. can you close level 11 for a profit ?

jhp2025:

Just increase ,for test, "account size" to >=10000(20000) & "start lot" to 0,1.

And keep your hands on beer can only.

Good idea Vladimir.

Best

George

MT4 Cleaning

Slack:
I'm 98% sure this is a MT4 problem, not Blessing. My other live account was having some problems remembering my login creds. I finally got frustrated enough to just close it and move the funds over to my main acct.

My main account was having other issues. No matter how many times I set up or changied a profile, it continuously opened a previous profile that didn't even exist.

I bet all your unintentional orders were previously "canceled" orders in Blessing coming back to life like a bad zombie movie .

FYI - I now regularly run a MT4 cleaner. www.mistigrifx.com/ Problems have lessened, but I have a feeling that reinstalling a fresh version every so often, after removing every trace of the old one, is going to be the best long term strategy.

Thanks for the link Slack. I tend to agree with you.

Best

George

it f*cks up the ea. now it is disabled and i have manually set my orders. it doesnt matter cause anyways i had to eliminate level 11 cause it became very agressive. seems that eu is going down a little, hope it will pass through 1.46

Reason: