Blessing 2 - page 185

ChicagoRob:
I came back from the dead when Blessing hit level 14,

so I wouldn't complain about hitting 8 or 9. If you're

worried at this point, your balance isn't big enough to

be trading this EA.

Rob

you experienced that with another currency pair, right ?

feline207:
you experienced that with another currency pair, right ?

Was yen pair, correct?

EUR/USD is bouncing back nicely. Where is your TP and BE?

dont know. i was busy trying to make a decision what to do to save the smaller account. let me see... 1.4435 ... it went down but 100 pips away from the tp. do you think i have a chance ?

Togu:
EUR/USD is bouncing back nicely. Where is your TP and BE?

Does the EA indicate BE ?

I know you can set the number of levels for BE but I have been calculating this manually based on the total lots size (i.e. $/pip).

Is there another way to determining this ?

I am at level 8, about -100 pips away from TP. EU is consolidating, probably could hit TP or break out to 1.47. I am betting is will retrace enough for us to exhale. If you're worried set your BE level to 1 below where you are now so that it gets you out of the trade with 0 loss, should it retrace.

Keep in mind in another 2 hours it could jump in either direction (news time)

Please someone confirm my logic .

but i can miss some really nice profits and all this noise would have been for nothing

Very true.

Its a decision you have to make. It appears you don't have the stomach and possibly the equity to risk a large drawdown.

I see it as managing the risk and trade (even with an EA).

if its beyond my limit, I am risking (potentially) an EP trigger -- which is a loss.

If it swings nicely as planned...yeah you will loose some nice profits but no loss. If it continues to swing..you're in again fresh and without blood-shot eyes.

another option for me is to set be only for my smaller account. i plan to leave his bigger brother to deal with the eurusd. its no a lot bigger but i think it can take some more.

feline207:
dont know. i was busy trying to make a decision what to do to save the smaller account. let me see... 1.4435 ... it went down but 100 pips away from the tp. do you think i have a chance ?

This is very good question. If I was a Dalai Lama I would have suggested you something but in this instance I don't know. I'm holding my BIAS or getting very frustrated to short this right away because it reached 1.45 (uknown territory or unknown waters). But I would advice when sooner you get your BE GET OUT OF IT. You will be happier than taking large losses, come oon you lose only one week of profit. The matter is how you survive!!!

I know I have been BE my trades to only know that my closed positions would have been nice profits, but then again what if you have losed all your account! Better to take small losses than be sorry for your hard earned profits from your trades.

well it does not really matter right now cause price is too far even from the be point. be is relatively close to my profit target anyway. this is definately one of the worst secenarios that ive had with eurusd so far.

Reason: