Blessing 2 - page 183

who said that hes not trading it with real money

feline207:
who said that hes not trading it with real money

Good point. Now I remember he did go live not long ago.

anyone riding the eurusd train ? it is pretty wild today. i hit level 6 and 7 in the blink of an eye.

feline207:
anyone riding the eurusd train ? it is pretty wild today. i hit level 6 and 7 in the blink of an eye.

I was wondering too. I had closed my positions last Friday due to NFP announcement. and opened yesterday with ranging market of 25 pips and today I was buying all the time, it hit first levels of my 4 positions today. So u r on 7th??

Togu:
I was wondering too. I had closed my positions last Friday due to NFP announcement. and opened yesterday with ranging market of 25 pips and today I was buying all the time, it hit first levels of my 4 positions today. So u r on 7th??

man right now i am on 8th level on 2 accounts. tp is at 1.4435 that is 70-80 pips away. $450 float.. do you think i will be getting out of that sh*t soon enough ??

feline207:
man right now i am on 8th level on 2 accounts. tp is at 1.4435 that is 70-80 pips away. $450 float.. do you think i will be getting out of that sh*t soon enough ??

How much capital you have? I have seen many times that I got -1000USD on the float with my another aggressive account of 4000USD. that was something. I was praying at that time I wouldn't get greedy again. I managed to break even.

450 8th level is nothing. just wait you will be out of this in no time, I believe that everyone is TPing now and it should bring eur down a bit. 4435 is close.

Togu:
How much capital you have? I have seen many times that I got -1000USD on the float with my another aggressive account of 4000USD. that was something. I was praying at that time I wouldn't get greedy again. I managed to break even. 450 8th level is nothing. just wait you will be out of this in no time, I believe that everyone is TPing now and it should bring eur down a bit. 4435 is close.

ahah thank you for saying good things. i have some experience with the high levels of blessing. i know that 8th level isn't something abnormal and its part of the game. i am worried about tomorrow because from what ive seen, when you get to level 9 and more things start happening too fast, because you have a big total ammount of lots on the opened positions. the prace may move just 100-200 more pips in the wrong direction and the float can instantly exceed 1000$. i am more worried about my smaller account. i have $1700 for floating. the good thing is that i have never seen more than 700-800 float on that account well see...

feline207:
ahah thank you for saying good things. i have some experience with the high levels of blessing. i know that 8th level isn't something abnormal and its part of the game. i am worried about tomorrow because from what ive seen, when you get to level 9 and more things start happening too fast, because you have a big total ammount of lots on the opened positions. the prace may move just 100-200 more pips in the wrong direction and the float can instantly exceed 1000$. i am more worried about my smaller account. i have $1700 for floating. the good thing is that i have never seen more than 700-800 float on that account well see...

I have halted my trades till tomorrow. Exactly the same reason. I don't want buy on the top, let's see what happens. But I almost sure that the market will be calmer.

Togu:
I have halted my trades till tomorrow. Exactly the same reason. I don't want buy on the top, let's see what happens. But I almost sure that the market will be calmer.

Maybe I'm getting a little too comfortable w / Blessing. I've started to close positions out when in profit to see if I can intentionally push it into levels 7+ on subsequent trades because that's where the real profit is.

Reason: