Blessing 2 - page 193

For those of us trading eurusd

I've been watching this for months and believe we are at a critical area, so better to be cautions than

Files:

any forecasts?

pudseybear:
Soul

Have a read of Iron's post 1716 on page 172 explains levels and TPs

I notice you are using blessing 5.2 on 1hr TF, it should be used on 4hr TF if you are using Iron's set file

Hi pudseybear,

This is 4hr chart...yet it is still the same......

isn't higher Level , Tighter the TP......?

Files:
pic1_1.gif  51 kb
pic2_1.gif  54 kb

The problem after Level 4 is due to the Parameter I set on Set1Count and Set2Count.

What is the use of these values if I already set AutoCal is True?

feline207:
any forecasts?

Well there's no denying the chart; it is pointing up. But, discounting the last couple whacky years in the market, the last time euusd was anywhere near this level was beginning of 1995.

So, statistically speaking, I think there's a very strong long term downward bias. But, this is Forex and anything can happen. I think we're in for a wild ride in 2010.

Files:

Slack:
Well there's no denying the chart; it is pointing up. But, discounting the last couple whacky years in the market, the last time euusd was anywhere near this level was beginning of 1995. So, statistically speaking, I think there's a very strong long term downward bias. But, this is Forex and anything can happen. I think we're in for a wild ride in 2010.

He-ey! Stop scare us! No one of us is a long term trader(i hope)! Live today.

And stop posting sooo big pictures.

do you think that it will retrace lets say 100-200 pips lets say before the continuation of the uptrend, because thats most important part for me and i am trying to get everyones opinion on the subject

Feline

Have a read of following

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/european-forex-professional-weekly-signals/

feline207:
do you think that it will retrace lets say 100-200 pips lets say before the continuation of the uptrend, because thats most important part for me and i am trying to get everyones opinion on the subject

VladimirSergeevich:
He-ey! Stop scare us! No one of us is a long term trader(i hope)! Live today. And stop posting sooo big pictures.

I'm with you, in and out as quickly as possible, but it is useful to look at longer term trend, too. Please don't spill the vodka.

Sorry about the picture size; I forget not everyone is looking at with dual 24"

Reason: