Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 259

BeerGod:

It's more or less like this

Thank you very much. Could you tell me how to do it? Basically, the - or + signs appear. The entries are shifted slightly to the left. How can you fix it? That would not particularly bother, immediately in this code and prescribe...

The issue of displaying trash is resolved, thanks to artmedia70

I had a lot of doubts about the performance.

I read a bunch of topics were people with a similar problem, but a clear answer I have not found.

what we have:

1) the producer in the Expert Advisor is lagging (when there are many of them and with different parameters).

2) The first tip: transfer the code of the indicator to the EA (it seems logical; an indicator does all sorts of strange things, draws charts and so on - but I only need one number from it)

3) I follow the link to porting the code - there is a three-volume article that looks like the ravings of a mad professor in some places, with the conclusion "what for - no one needs it".

4) I am searching for forum threads with the similar problem - some forum participants say that porting code changes nothing and acceleration does not occur, some suggest using iCustom instead

5) iCustom is a tool for calling a custom indicator. i dont understand if iCustom is used to call a standard indicator - will it do something differently?

is there any simple solution to speed up the indicator - or just tolerate the slow performance of the Expert Advisor?

I have a question how to set pending orders at a certain time, but I need to do it by computer time, because the time interval in which the orders should be set is 10 seconds, and for 10 seconds there may be no new tick. Thanks in advance!

zaqwsx123:
I have a question how to place pending orders at a certain time. But we have to do this using computer time, because the time interval in which the orders should be placed is 10 seconds, and in 10 seconds there may be no new tick. Thanks in advance!

In the same way, in the same 10 seconds, the DC may not set them for you.

In general, TimeLocal() is your computer's time.

To set counters and high-resolution timers, use GetTickCount(), which outputs values in milliseconds.

And, of course, a looped EA, so that it does not depend on ticks.

tiiga:

is there any simple solution to speed up the indicator - or just put up with the slow performance of the EA?

You are asking questions, which are solvable in your specific situation at the moment. I don't know what indicators you are using, so it's hard to give you any specific advice.

Точно так же, за эти же 10 секунд ДЦ может вам их и не выставить.

In general, TimeLocal() is your computer's time.

To organise counters and high-resolution timers, you need to use GetTickCount(), which gives values in milliseconds.

And, of course, looped EA, so that it does not depend on ticks.

Thanks, I'll try it with TimeLocal().

artmedia70:
You are asking questions that can be applied to a specific situation, yours at the moment. I don't know what indicators you use, so it's difficult to give you any specific advice.

ima, iadx, iwpr, imfi, istochastic

in the tester, one 24 hours is 25 minutes :(

made the program a bit more complicated - one tick now counts for 30 seconds even to run on a demo account in real time - a bit long, half a minute can change a lot

tiiga:
I made the program a bit more complicated - one tick now counts for 30 seconds even to run it on a demo account in real time - a bit long, a lot can change in half a minute
You are using built-in indicators. So use them to call out the standard functions. The indicators are not located on the tester chart and do not draw anything. So look for the brakes elsewhere. And you'd better show the code how you do everything there. Or give me some coffee grounds, because you are running out of your own reserves ;)
Reason: