Blessing 2 - page 84

PocoDiablo:
Just an FYI - I ran it on a $5k demo account with the default settings. 7 losing trades in a row pretty much blew the account. However - a word to the wise - since then I have started testing robots on multiple brokerages. As it turns out, while some robots perform poorly on one brokerage, they excel on others. If I were testing this again, I would do it on several different brokerages.

Please post the set file you used because the setting were definitely wrong.

Files:

PocoDiablo:
Just an FYI - I ran it on a $5k demo account with the default settings. 7 losing trades in a row pretty much blew the account. However - a word to the wise - since then I have started testing robots on multiple brokerages. As it turns out, while some robots perform poorly on one brokerage, they excel on others. If I were testing this again, I would do it on several different brokerages.

Hi Poco,

About your site! it is very good site indeed, but I don't know in what reason you got me banned! I assume that you did it because of the donation that I promised long time ago and I'm sorry for that I couldn't keep my promise. But listen to my personal advice! Not everyone can afford to make a donation to your site, you just cannot simply ban people who can't to make a donation. I don't know what is it matter with u.

If you have intented your website for free usage then keep ur word my man! No offence but I will report you as spamming the thread with ur site!

expert advisor

how do i get and download or purchase EA bless.fifth.T.K2.0.2.mq4? will be glad to have feedback as soon as possible.

papsy:
how do i get and download or purchase EA bless.fifth.T.K2.0.2.mq4? will be glad to have feedback as soon as possible.

What makes this version better than the current version?

Rob

problem

Noted a few posts back about blessing making trade and then putting a TP that makes a lose, well it did it last night.

.02 sell price 1.3170 tp 1.3195 = -$6.91

.03 sell price 1.3195 tp 1.3195 = 000000

.04 sell price 1.3220 tp 1.3195 = +$13.80

So it can happen not sure why? this is on a demo account that has been running since Tuesday last week and shut down over Easter.

$2500 starting account and this is the first negative trade.

in your opinion is this ea going to perform well on a very small live account? right now im running it only on demo and the results are more than satisfying at least for now... my question is does the initial balance have any significance? i started on a demo account with 10000, but if i decide to create a live one at some point in the future i am going to put much less money in it.

treemanhigh:
Noted a few posts back about blessing making trade and then putting a TP that makes a lose, well it did it last night.

.02 sell price 1.3170 tp 1.3195 = -$6.91

.03 sell price 1.3195 tp 1.3195 = 000000

.04 sell price 1.3220 tp 1.3195 = +$13.80

So it can happen not sure why? this is on a demo account that has been running since Tuesday last week and shut down over Easter.

$2500 starting account and this is the first negative trade.

This is a positive trade, not a negative trade. Blessing

trades with multiple positions within a "basket."

Your "basket" generated a +$6.89 profit. How is this

considered a loss?

Rob

feline207:
in your opinion is this ea going to perform well on a very small live account? right now im running it only on demo and the results are more than satisfying at least for now... my question is does the initial balance have any significance? i started on a demo account with 10000, but if i decide to create a live one at some point in the future i am going to put much less money in it.

How small is very small? The size of the account means

nothing, as long as you have the proper risk management

in place. You need to read through this thread several

times, until you understand how this EA operates. There

are multiple posts dealing with this exact issue.

Factors such as minimum account size, lot size, pip-

value, multiplier, currency pairs being traded, etc.

all have a bearing on Blessing's performance.

Rob

Agree Rob more concerned that it was doing something not logical. if i had been watching i would have cleared the trade before it brought and that would have been that. Blessing works and as long as it does i will follow it. I like it and have it on demo and real. would like to look at other pairs just eurusd at the moment. but that will come. and thanks to the developers of Blessing.

Tree

Jeff - I never seen, or least noticed, Blessing taking both sides of a trade before. Is this normal?

Files:
Reason: