Blessing 2 - page 209

Zidi:
I had the same problem with using this ea with fxpro. You have to set useMM to false and the set the lot to 0.1, i hope this helps, it did for me. By the way many thanks FiFtHeLeMeNt for sharing this great ea.

anyway this EA will not get good results if useMM is off.

so anyone can help me with 0.1 lots order when useMM is on.

fx2009:
anyway this EA will not get good results if useMM is off. so anyone can help me with 0.1 lots order when useMM is on.

do you know what you are talking about at all ? it is absolutely not true that it will not get good results if MM is off. what exactly is your problem ? first of all if your minimum lot is 0.1 standart , i think your broker is really fucked up at least for running an EA like this one, better change that broker. second of all, if you really want to continue with them, then set MM=OFF and initial lot size parameter to "0.1". And i really hope that you have a very very big balance, because if we are talking about 0.1 standart lots and youre using the normal multiplier and grid, that setup is surely gonna produce absolutely unimaginable drawdowns. thats why my advice is to forget about it . good luck

TEST. I just closed last level to reduce the risk exposure. Using 5.1 So far no auto calculation has taken place, maybe I should close the limit order as well?!

Wild EU

level nine!!

< picture >

I'm on level 8 right now, looks like we might be heading for more fun =)

EU Retraced nicely this morning allowing blessing to profit at level 9 for me.

Getting backtests to work with blessing....

feline207:
download a brand new MT4 platform. don't use it for anything else. Go to History menu and download the latest data for EURUSD or whatever currency you would like to test. then go to strategy tester. optimization should be turned OFF. select period and EA. make sure you downloaded a proper version that you want to test. go to SETTINGS and you can perhaps load the set file of your choice and I recommend that you use proper settings. if you have any questions for the settings ask us. You have to be absolutely sure that you set ACCOUNT TYPE to the proper type. if you're on a 1 cent/pip use micro, otherwise you should use standard. you shouldn't have problems. if you continue experiencing this thing perhaps you should change the broker and try again

Thanks all of your help. It gave me direction.

What frustrated e so much, is that I did all of the above from the beginning.

No go. Read my posts.

HOWEVER, I found it.

MM has to be OFF [false]. The lot size must be 0.1 !!! BOTH.

Finally - after days gone by, I can smile again.

Maybe somebody can explain to me exactly why.

a3coligny:

HOWEVER, I found it.

MM has to be OFF [false]. The lot size must be 0.1 !!! BOTH.

Finally - after days gone by, I can smile again.

Maybe somebody can explain to me exactly why.

Probably the issue was because your broker's demo account minimum lot size for a trade is 0.1 and money management on blessing was calculating a smaller size or there could be some other issues if your account doesn't let you increment your lots size by any multiple of 0.01

update/questions?

Dear all,

Thanks for contributing to the success of this EA,

I have read through the entire thread starting from Blessing 1 (Peww....took me almost 2 weeks...) , I plan to going Live , anyone could help me with below: (thanks alot, i really appreciate)

1. The risk assessor is great ! but i wish to know how does Blessing calculate the TP ? This is important, we need to know the TP range, so that if the market keep going one direction without sufficient retrace, the account might trigger Equity Protection (else Margin call) ...

2. Looking back at some seniors LIVE setting USD500 for 1cent per pips also doesn;t seems safe , although it's recommended USD250 per 1cent per pairs. So for EURUSD, USD500 , 1cent per pips still hold ? (highest level is LEVEL14 ? any higher?)

3. With above no.2, the ROI is around 10%++ per month ? Do you all recommended to withdraw profit from time to time ? or just let it compound ? (the reason i asked is, for sucessful Martingale strategy, need to witdraw profit regularly as death trade might be around anytime... ...)

4. For recommended broker, seems like everyone is recommending IBFX for 1cent/pip. Do we have other options? I know this being brought out before, but i want to know the latest status.

-- GomarketAus ?

-- Alpari UK (limit to 2 standard lot....does this limit still hold ? )

I prefer not IBFX , due to their constant wide spread + requote == which killed my EA last time

-- if 1cent/pip is not available, the 10cent/pips broker, any recomendation ?(spread/service, etc etc )

--Alpari UK ?

--Forex UK ?

5. With a few of martingale EAs here, such as PipLite, 10point3, Blessing2, etc , etc

--which one is the most risky(profitable) ? (I only read Blessing 2 + Blessing1 + V1V2)

6. This is just my observation/opinion:

- Seems every strategies have their strength/weakness, for all strategies that used indicator, it's just a matter of time market sentiment changed and the indicator might not be effective.

- With above statement is true, only a few strategy that can be used throughout time : one of them is Without indicator.

- Without Indicator , there;s only 3 i knew (feel free to add more, i want to learn) : Martingale , Grid, Breakout

- For breakout, since usually used High/Low of the day, so not necessary EA.And even then, there are many fake breakout, so hit SL is quite frequent. But again, in the long run still profitable.

- For Grid + Martingale worked best in range market. When market trend in one strong direction, it would usually kill these 2. And these 2 need large account to sustain high DD.

- For Grid, need to painfully kill many "hanging" trades to reduce DD, which might wipe out the entire week/months profit or wait for the market to return, which sometime never.

-For Martingale, for the DD, just need "enough" retracement to hit TP, and everything restart again .

- With these knowledge, I would prefer Martingale, thats why i'm posting here for more questions . With these, I hope we can share can learn more. Please correct me anything that i understood wrongly .

Thanks,

Paogeh

what were the inputs?

georgedim:
Here we go again:

7 months demo trading.

4 Pairs

Deposit: $ 5000

Profit: 275%

Starting lot: 0.01 @ 10c/Pip

The question is: shell I go to 12 months or stop now, and use the computer for other tests???

I am new to the forum; please be patient with me I have done some live trading with the funnel and blessing 411.

Can you tell me what inputs you used and is there a list of explanations for all the inputs and the options available?

Thanks!

Reason: