Haru - Ichimoku EA

Dear All,

One of my EA for micro accounts.

This EA uses some code from the Blessing EA, but logic signal calculation is own.

Backtesting is packed inside.

This only works on EUR/USD H1. Other settings can make it more profitable and reliable.

Files:
haru.zip  41 kb

delacroix:
Dear All,

One of my EA for micro accounts.

This EA uses some code from the Blessing EA, but logic signal calculation is own.

Backtesting is packed inside.

This only works on EUR/USD H1. Other settings can make it more profitable and reliable.

I put this on demo last night, no trades yet

Yes, check the backtesting. Only 1-10 trades / month on H1.

delacroix:
Yes, check the backtesting. Only 1-10 trades / month on H1.

Ok. This EA sounds interesting, and anything based on ichimoku is usually a good strategy, so I will test for a month to see what happens.

Can you explain all your input parameters. I understand the Blessing parameters you are using but not some of the others. Does the hedging work?

pudseybear:
Ok. This EA sounds interesting, and anything based on ichimoku is usually a good strategy, so I will test for a month to see what happens. Can you explain all your input parameters. I understand the Blessing parameters you are using but not some of the others. Does the hedging work?

There are many Blessing option but let's speak the other:

TenkanSen

KijunSen

SenkoSpan

This 3 is the input parameter for the Ichimoku

IchiFastDivider

IchiSlowMultiplier

This creates a faster ichimoku and a slower ichimoku. It just divides or multiplies the number above.

Ex:

TenkanSen = 10

IchiFastDivider = 2

IchiSlowMultiplier = 3

then

IchimokuFast_TenkanSen = 5

IchimokuSlow_TenkanSen = 30

So it creates 2 more Ichimoku graph.

HedgingAllowed = this enables you the hedging mode

VROC is for the custom VROC indicator.

It calculates fibonacci numbers also. For stop loss are fixed but can be changed to Fibonacci.

// StopLoss calculator

buysl = Ichi_B-(150*Point);

sellsl = Ichi_B+(150*Point);

If you would like to change it 61.8 then

// StopLoss calculator

buysl = S_618;

sellsl = B_618;

Takeprofit is fixed current but you can use Fibos too

TakeProfitB = Bid + (135*Point);

TakeProfitS = Ask - (135*Point);

Just change these to S_2618 for sell and B_2618 for Buy

Thanks for explanation of input parameters.

Can you post a template of indicators, I like to see what's happening on the chart. And maybe an explanation of trading logic, whilst this EA is using some of Blessing code I don't think its trading logic is same

pudseybear:
Thanks for explanation of input parameters. Can you post a template of indicators, I like to see what's happening on the chart. And maybe an explanation of trading logic, whilst this EA is using some of Blessing code I don't think its trading logic is same

Well I never created a template so this could take some time.

Signal is the following:

TenkanSen > KijunSen

TenkanSen > TenkanSen-1 (so this is 2 bar back)

TenkanSen > KijunSen on a faster rate (this is where we used the IchimokuFastDivider)

Span A < TenkanSen

Span A < KijunSen

Span B < TenkanSen

Span B < KijunSen

This makes the signal is above the Ichimoku cloud

Ichi_Kijun_Int != Ichi_Tenkan_Int - Signals shouldn't be too close. This filters low volatility signals.

VROC < 20

Openprice should be higher then Ichi A

CCI shoud between -75 and 75

Force should be between -0.5 and 0.9 - This should be adjusted on each timeframe and currency. On H1 and EUR/USD this one was good.

And another test kills the too high moves:

int Test;

for (y = 0; y < KijunSen; y++){

if(Low[y]/High[y] < 0.99)

{

Test++;

}

}

Default: all indicator is view at -1 bar.

Still no trades...and the trailing stop manager conflicts with other EAs and puts stops on any open trades

pudseybear:
Still no trades...and the trailing stop manager conflicts with other EAs and puts stops on any open trades

Updated the trailing stop manager. it should work correctly now.

Files:
haru.mq4  42 kb

Bug or Settings

delacroix,

Thanks for the nice EA. I have back-test the EA and found there was no position opened. Then I have checked the program and found the iFinal variable in the decision section is always "Stay". Do I get something wrong?

Thanks

strange. what product and what timeframe did you used it?

the default settings works on EUR/USD on H1.

Please search for this:

if ( Ichi_Tenkan > Ichi_Kijun

here you will see the special case when iFinal changes to Buy or Sell

Stop can owerwrite this, but this is only for banking holidays.

Reason: