Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 167

mntiwana:
yes,newdigital did a lot regarding EAs,then MRTOOLS,was doing a lot too interestingly,but don't know why he stop working on EAs ....... the actual problem for now is,mostly A class tools are by MLADEN and MRTOOLS,so only these two person have source codes of that tools,and what we can have that is mostly with ex4 file format,our beloved moderators do not like work on EAs and no other coder from out side is capable to properly code any EA with out mq4 file of these best tools,i tried to contact some and some other users also claim this....... so our last and only hope towards our dearest moderators,may be some day they can manage time.
...but there are so many EA's for Metatrader on Ebay?

Pava:
...but there are so many EA's for Metatrader on Ebay?

Ebay EAs are mostly universal type,not personalized,at least not suitable for me,at the stage i am now,i don't like universal style EAs,since i have hundreds such EAs from like coders.i have my specific needs and choice and i exactly knows how to create a system that would be far better than fake strategies testing reports and diagrams.only i can not code any thing.

more perfect example,Ebay EAs are same like as Ebay and commercial advertising tools/indicators,whom always LOUD crying guarantee "not repainting" "80% profit per month"

mntiwana:

Ebay EAs are mostly universal type,not personalized,at least not suitable for me,at the stage i am now,i don't like universal style EAs,since i have hundreds such EAs from like coders.i have my specific needs and choice and i exactly knows how to create a system that would be far better than fake strategies testing reports and diagrams.only i can not code any thing.

more perfect example,Ebay EAs are same like as Ebay and commercial advertising tools/indicators,whom always LOUD crying guarantee "not repainting" "80% profit per month"

I can not comprehand how you can trade hundreds EA's at same time...

Pava:
I can not comprehand how you can trade hundreds EA's at same time...
I never trade with a single of those,i had and tested and put these aside as not being useful for me.same as we read a lot of posts and pass through so many indicators,not every useful for us.

mntiwana:

Krelian

i am same to you regarding any idea for how to optimize or what factor might be important,usually when i setup some system then check it live or looking in back history,where and how much it is taking profit/loss,percent of winning/loosing trades,percent of profit/loss in conjunction with trade volume + against total initial invested volume....timmy looks like experimenting every day,MRTOOLS never disclosed any of his secret but better suggestion is from MLADEN as for balance/equity.

I suggested balance for one reason : if the EA has properly coded risk management, then the rest is more or less not important. When the EA controls the risk per trade, drawdown (per trade) is always the same, and the absolute drawdown (when a series of losing trades come in one after the other) does not show a drawdown, but a statistical probability that some signaling method can repeat same results in a series. That can help, but is not very useful for EAs - since it is not repeatable when different conditions are met.

mladen:
but a statistical probability that some signaling method can repeat same results in a series. That can help, but is not very useful for EAs - since it is not repeatable when different conditions are met.

Dearest MLADEN

can you be more kind to explain above two lines ...... did you means repeating signaling at the same bar or in a choppy market situation at every next bar or after every few bars sell/buy (taking a lot of trades in case when price is not moving ahead in any trend) ....... as for conditions,how much numbers of conditions do you suggest,necessary to met for taking a confirm trade/trend,minimum to maximum (including at chart + sw)

regards

krelian99:
That's true, and it is default. But mladen maybe has much to do right now and there are also other people who can and want to help. After NewDigi-Tal left wasn't MrTools the EA guy here? Timmy has made many EAs, so he has some experience. I have very less. 
yes,newdigital did a lot regarding EAs,then MRTOOLS,was doing a lot too interestingly,but don't know why he stop working on EAs ....... the actual problem for now is,mostly A class tools are by MLADEN and MRTOOLS,so only these two person have source codes of those said tools,and what we can have that is mostly with ex4 file format,our beloved moderators do not like work on EAs and no other coder from out side is capable to properly code any EA with out mq4 file of these best tools,i tried to contact some and some other users also claim this....... so our last and only hope towards our dearest moderators,may be some day they can manage time.

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

can you be more kind to explain above two lines ...... did you means repeating signaling at the same bar or in a choppy market situation at every next bar or after every few bars sell/buy (taking a lot of trades in case when price is not moving ahead in any trend) ....... as for conditions,how much numbers of conditions do you suggest,necessary to met for taking a confirm trade/trend,minimum to maximum (including at chart + sw)

regards

When we are trading, we all are looking for long series of wining orders. We tend to forget that there can be long series of losing orders too. We assume that wining orders series are there because we are clever. What is with the losing orders series? Anyway, that is what I meant : when we have 2,5,10,nnn losing orders one after the other (or similar), even a smallest change in conditions can change that (try just 1 pip different sl or tp and you shall see how it changes some of the results, but that is the thing that is often very misused for results rigging and then using those rigged results as a prof of profitability) and can not be used as a reliable "measure" of profitability

mladen:
When we are trading, we all are looking for long series of wining orders. We tend to forget that there can be long series of losing orders too. We assume that wining orders series are there because we are clever. What is with the losing orders series? Anyway, that is what I meant : when we have 2,5,10,nnn losing orders one after the other (or similar), even a smallest change in conditions can change that (try just 1 pip different sl or tp and you shall see how it changes some of the results, but that is the thing that is often very misused for results rigging and then using those rigged results as a prof of profitability) and can not be used as a reliable "measure" of profitability

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for help explained.

regards

Hello traders,

Does such indicator allready exist ?

- wait for 2 opposite candle  (one green, one red)

- then buy or sell on the third candle when price cross the close of the previous

With an arrow showing buy and sell

Thanks and green pips to you

Files:
idea.jpg  82 kb
Reason: