Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 172

Desatar:

Hello,

I just wanted to ask if there is a possiblilty to have this indicator on the chart instead in a seperate windows?

Thx.

D. 

Why?

mladen:
I believe that it was the latest version
Thanks for the info Mladen.
Have a good day!

sebastianK:
Why?

To me with the right settings it is a very good indicator.

But nevermind. I already found a good substituion for it.

So, Thx.

D. 

Desatar:

To me with the right settings it is a very good indicator.

But nevermind. I already found a good substituion for it.

So, Thx.

D. 

Would you mind posting it (if it is not a commercial indicator)?

mladen:

:):)

Just a sneak-peak

This is the beginning of how it will look like :

As you see, there is an additional empty (for now empty) zone. The empty zone is reserved for a chosen symbol and time frame sort of mini chart with indicator values displayed (so some historical values will be displayed). All it will take is to press the chosen symbol-time frame button and the indicator values for that symbol and time frame will be displayed. I am not promising when will it be finished, but that is how we can get some of the historical values and that will be enough to avoid the "shooting in the blind" guestimation of what is going on with some symbol and time frame indicator value. So far, that is the closest to some really usable heatmap that I came up with

Dearest MLADEN

With excuses i am trying once to update my request regarding your promise,but conditionally if and when you can manage time,it is about "HEATMAP" that you started in april and then we moved ahead towards other good features you invented ....... it is about post number 1358 of same this thread "https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/9182-requests-ideas/page91#comment_1805119"

so the "sneak peak" and preserved empty zones waiting for your kind consideration.

regards

mladen:
Would you mind posting it (if it is not a commercial indicator)?

Do you mean the settings of the blau - smi or my substitution of that indicator?

To be quiet frankly, all the indies I use come from this forum. Its just how I combine them.

I don't mind tough.

D. 

Desatar:

Do you mean the settings of the blau - smi or my substitution of that indicator?

To be quiet frankly, all the indies I use come from this forum. Its just how I combine them.

I don't mind tough.

D. 

I think BOSS was talking about substitute.i am also curious to know,which indi can be that equal performing at chart,lol.

ok.

I am using one indictor multiple time with different setting.

The moving averages kinda/almost show the same as the blau - smi.

I actually just wanted to see if it gives me the same result. Would have been propably anyway  the same anyway.

D. 

Files:
101.JPG  274 kb
102.JPG  69 kb

Desatar:

ok.

I am using one indictor multiple time with different setting.

The moving averages kinda/almost show the same as the blau - smi.

I actually just wanted to see if it gives me the same result. Would have been propably anyway  the same anyway.

D. 

From these a lot of indies,which one is blau smi and with which one you are matching it perfectly?

with a bit difference all indies can be match with each other as those are all searching/calculating for market price up/down,but i am curious about perfection.

mntiwana:

From these a lot of indies,which one is blau smi and with which one you are matching it perfectly?

with a bit difference all indies can be match with each other as those are all searching/calculating for market price up/down,but i am curious about perfection.

Yeah, it is not 100% but the moving averages do a good job in smooting out the bumps.

D.

Files:
103.JPG  278 kb
104.JPG  46 kb
Reason: