Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 173

Hello. You can make such an indicator in which the oscillator Elliott and two MA, which will be open source? Thank You
Files:

Intrest1:
Hello. You can make such an indicator in which the oscillator Elliott and two MA, which will be open source? Thank You
Isn't elliot oscillator repainting?

nbtrading:
Isn't elliot oscillator repainting?
no repaint

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

With excuses i am trying once to update my request regarding your promise,but conditionally if and when you can manage time,it is about "HEATMAP" that you started in april and then we moved ahead towards other good features you invented ....... it is about post number 1358 of same this thread "https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/9182-requests-ideas/page91#comment_1805119"

so the "sneak peak" and preserved empty zones waiting for your kind consideration.

regards

mntiwana

It is being worked on - as soon as some usable version is made, it will be posted

Hey guys,

This might sound like newbie question, since i am not a coder..but it is possible to develope an adaptive currency strength indicator...maybe with double smoothed option as well. What is your opinion on that?

Regards to all the great coders here.

leppozdrav:
Hey guys,

This might sound like newbie question, since i am not a coder..but it is possible to develope an adaptive currency strength indicator...maybe with double smoothed option as well. What is your opinion on that?

leppozdrav

What exactly is "currency strength indicator"? It depends on what is it if any of the other stuff can be applied to it

leppozdrav:
Hey guys,

My opinion is finding the relation in between the currencies in favour of profit is much more important then the double smoothing the currency price itself.As far as I know  currency strength indicator crossing already tried  by other traders with no meanningful results.

mladen:

leppozdrav

What exactly is "currency strength indicator"? It depends on what is it if any of the other stuff can be applied to it

hello Mladen,

I had in mind t
rading currencies that are gaining strength against currencies that are losing strength is a good way to go .So this is an attempt to illustrate the increase/decrease in strength of a currency compared to help filter out those bad trades and get us into good ones for many pips of profit. Most of currency strength indicators that I have used, have problem when one currency is leaving overbought or oversold areas, at that point we know the trend is about to change, even more if both currencies are outside their levels. But when exactly to enter it seems to be the problem, since an oversold or overbought situation can last for a loooong time. Sure we can say, that we can allways trade on crosses, but why not enter earlier and exit later.

Currency strength can be MA or RSI based for 7 major or all 28 pairs. Since we already have an adaptive MA and adaptive RSI on this forum and also a double smoothed feature, I am thinking is a coding sollution for this possible. Attached are quick pictures that I put together for a better illustration of what I mean. Any taughts are highly aprriciated...I really hope this can become something.

Desatar:

ok.

I am using one indictor multiple time with different setting.

The moving averages kinda/almost show the same as the blau - smi.

I actually just wanted to see if it gives me the same result. Would have been propably anyway  the same anyway.

D. 

Dear Desatar,

Would be great if you could please spare some time to save the template of the above mentioned indicators in your attached pics and indicators in a zip pack and share with me please. Thank you :-) 

libra_khan:

Dear Desatar,

Would be great if you could please spare some time to save the template of the above mentioned indicators in your attached pics and indicators in a zip pack and share with me please. Thank you :-) 

Ok.

Here you go.

D. 

Reason: