Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 168

limprobable:

Hello traders,

Does such indicator allready exist ?

- wait for 2 opposite candle  (one green, one red)

- then buy or sell on the third candle when price cross the close of the previous

With an arrow showing buy and sell

Thanks and green pips to you

A question (on the picture)

mladen:
What error are you getting when trying to optimize (if you get any error, of course)?
Dear @mladen,
I made two days as a result of research and i've learned the error that caused me.

Build 971 also works optimization no problems.

Thank you for your interest... 

mladen:

A question (on the picture)

the 17 signals must be used, i just show2 examples on the picture. But yes according to my rules 17 signals must be used.

limprobable:
the 17 signals must be used, i just show2 examples on the picture. But yes according to my rules 17 signals must be used.
Did you check what signals are those? Those would kill your account in no time at all

mladen:
Did you check what signals are those? Those would kill your account in no time at all
 It's just one indicator. One part of the system. I will not take every signals. Then a good money managment etc. etc. I am not a beginner trader ;)

limprobable:
 It's just one indicator. One part of the system. I will not take every signals. Then a good money managment etc. etc. I am not a beginner trader ;)

This is made according to your rules

Files:

mladen:

This is made according to your rules

Thanks a lot mladen.

Sorry if i had bad explains, but seems to works many times but rare time dont work

Files:
idea2.jpg  78 kb

limprobable:

Thanks a lot mladen.

Sorry if i had bad explains, but seems to works many times but rare time dont work

From your explanation you are arbitrary deciding which one is to be used and which one not

Without strict rules, I can not make any code change. Sorry

mladen:

From your explanation you are arbitrary deciding which one is to be used and which one not

Without strict rules, I can not make any code change. Sorry

Sorry mladen but rules are strict, as i said:

- wait for 2 opposite candle  (one green, one red or one red, one green) = candle 1 and 2 on picture

- then buy or sell on the third candle when price cross the close of the previous = candle 3 on picture

Ok i understand why:

- wait for 2 opposite candle  (one green, one red or one red, one green) = candle 1 and 2 on picture

- then buy on the third candle when price cross the close of the previous green candle = candle 3 on picture

- or then sell on the third candle when price cross the close of the previous red candle

On the picture, price did not cross the close of the previous green candle (green line) cause there is a little gap down.

Otherwise explained, the big red candle (candle 3) where the is a buy arrow, dont reach the close of the previous candle (green one - candle 2). So there must be not a buy arrow on candle 3.

Hope its clear

Green pips to you
Files:
idea2.jpg  82 kb

limprobable:

Sorry mladen but rules are strict, as i said:

- then buy or sell on the third candle when price cross the close of the previous = candle 3 on picture

Ok i understand why:

- then buy on the third candle when price cross the close of the previous green candle = candle 3 on picture

- or then sell on the third candle when price cross the close of the previous red candle

On the picture, price did not cross the close of the previous green candle (green line) cause there is a little gap down.

Otherwise explained, the big red candle (candle 3) where the is a buy arrow, dont reach the close of the previous candle (green one - candle 2). So there must be not a buy arrow on candle 3.

Hope its clear

Green pips to you

Change lines 36 and 37 to this :

if (close[i+2]<open[i+2] && close[i+1]>open[i+1] && (high[i]>= close[i+1] || low[i]<=close[i+1])) sigUp[i] = low[i] -0.5*iATR(NULL,0,10,i);
if (close[i+2]>open[i+2] && close[i+1]<open[i+1] && (high[i]>= close[i+1] || low[i]<=close[i+1])) sigDn[i] = high[i]+0.5*iATR(NULL,0,10,i);
Reason: