Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 166

Any indicator out there able to detect this reasonable "Open Space" as defined on picture?

Meaning, able to give alarm when the "N" shape is apparent.                           

Files:
Picture2.png  238 kb

Hi friends,  

I'm using latest mt4 build 971.

So i have an expert advisor and i want to it optimization but i can't! Is there also mt4 b971 ea optimization problem?

oguz:

Hi friends,  

I'm using latest mt4 build 971.

So i have an expert advisor and i want to it optimization but i can't! Is there also mt4 b971 ea optimization problem?

What error are you getting when trying to optimize (if you get any error, of course)?

mladen:
What error are you getting when trying to optimize (if you get any error, of course)?

I review all the details again and i will write here the result.

I thing it may be my mistake! 

oguz:

I review all the details again and i will write here the result.

I thing it may be my mistake! 

You have to set the start and stop values and the step size to change with every run.

krelian99:

You have to set the start and stop values and the step size to change with every run.

Thanks for your effort and helping my friend...

Well which of these options do you recommend ? 

- Balance

- Profit Factor

- Expected payoff

- Maximal Drawdown

- Drawdown Percent

- Custom

oguz:

- Balance

- Profit Factor

- Expected payoff

- Maximal Drawdown

- Drawdown Percent

- Custom

Sorry, there I have no idea. I'm not into EAs, so I absolutely can't say that. Ask NasT or Timmy or MrTools, they know it much better than me ;)

oguz:

- Balance

- Profit Factor

- Expected payoff

- Maximal Drawdown

- Drawdown Percent

- Custom

More or less we all are interested in balance

krelian99:
Sorry, there I have no idea. I'm not into EAs, so I absolutely can't say that. Ask NasT or Timmy or MrTools, they know it much better than me ;)

Krelian

i am same to you regarding any idea for how to optimize or what factor might be important,usually when i setup some system then check it live or looking in back history,where and how much it is taking profit/loss,percent of winning/loosing trades,percent of profit/loss in conjunction with trade volume + against total initial invested volume....timmy looks like experimenting every day,MRTOOLS never disclosed any of his secret but better suggestion is from MLADEN as for balance/equity.

mntiwana:

Krelian

i am same to you regarding any idea for how to optimize or what factor might be important,usually when i setup some system then check it live or looking in back history,where and how much it is taking profit/loss,percent of winning/loosing trades,percent of profit/loss in conjunction with trade volume + against total initial invested volume....timmy looks like experimenting every day,MRTOOLS never disclosed any of his secret but better suggestion is from MLADEN as for balance/equity.

That's true, and it is default. But mladen maybe has much to do right now and there are also other people who can and want to help. After NewDigi-Tal left wasn't MrTools the EA guy here? Timmy has made many EAs, so he has some experience. I have very less. 
Reason: