Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 170

Fresh_Prince:
Hey, MLADEN @mladen Is there and advanced indicator, which can measure the current volatility in real - time? So we could quantitatively know, what market state we got at the moment. Thx 
there are different ways to measure vola... ATR?

Dearest Mladen,

could i request a new indicator be created for me, CCI applied to Williams %R (applied to previous function where wpr is added to mt4 and cci is added to same subwindow and applied to previous {wpr}) where CCI and W%R parameters are editable. The WPRCCI should have levels that can be added

Please, thank you.

kind regards

Yeshua Yoke

YeshuaYoke:

Dearest Mladen,

could i request a new indicator be created for me, CCI applied to Williams %R (applied to previous function where wpr is added to mt4 and cci is added to same subwindow and applied to previous {wpr}) where CCI and W%R parameters are editable. The WPRCCI should have levels that can be added

Please, thank you.

kind regards

Yeshua Yoke

Yeshua Yoke

If you use the CCI of stochastic (and you set the slowing period of stochastic to 1) the results are going to be exactly the same

mladen:

Yeshua Yoke

If you use the CCI of stochastic (and you set the slowing period of stochastic to 1) the results are going to be exactly the same

im having trouble locating that indicator, could u please share the link where i might find it please

YeshuaYoke:
im having trouble locating that indicator, could u please share the link where i might find it please

Here is one version

Files:

YeshuaYoke:

Also an updated version (some order in the parameters)

mladen:

Here is one version

thnkyou

Dear Programmers,

could someone please add push notification to this indicator for when it gives alerts.

kindest regards

Yeshua Yoke

Files:
Mega_Fx.mq4  5 kb

YeshuaYoke:

Dear Programmers,

could someone please add push notification to this indicator for when it gives alerts.

kindest regards

Yeshua Yoke

Yeshua Yoke

That is a renamed solar wind indicator

More information about it you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Please the Bollinger band average on different types of MA. Thank you
Reason: