Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 160

Hello ppl! dear mladen may i ask you something again? Can you !please! make this rsi MTF? it looks interesting... Thanks in advance...

mladen:
If we had ticks recorded with time and if we anchored them, then we could have the historical tick charts. Otherwise we have to do it like now - no other reliable way

If it's only that, I think we can live with it. Ticks ftw :)

AlexDemo:
Hello ppl! dear mladen may i ask you something again? Can you !please! make this rsi MTF? it looks interesting... Thanks in advance...
Here is the mtf version

mladen:
Here is the mtf version
WOW that was fast! thank you mladen... thank you for always being there, thank you for always helping everybody... 

mladen:
Here is the mtf version
Sorry mladen i didn't saw that it repaints... can you please see if it can be fixed? before i throw it to the fire along with its creator? 

PanKayun:

Dear Mladen

If you don't mind, please updated this indicator with the latest set of averages

Thanks in advance  

I really hope you able to do this (post #1582)

thanks 

PanKayun:

I really hope you able to do this (post #1582)

thanks 

Newest set of averages added (averages types : 0 through 35, available as a display option in parameters)

mladen:

Newest set of averages added (averages types : 0 through 35, available as a display option in parameters)

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Thanks so much, hope you doing the same thing with the rsi to ( on same post request) 

PanKayun:

Thanks so much, hope you doing the same thing with the rsi to ( on same post request) 

Same thing done with rsi summed

mladen:
If we had ticks recorded with time and if we anchored them, then we could have the historical tick charts. Otherwise we have to do it like now - no other reliable way

dear mladen, 

I got an offilne  chart instantly( no waiting--no tick collecting) using the equivolume EA... could u say what chart it is please..?.(attached below)

Files:
Reason: