Concentrated - page 9

mladen:

mntiwana

I think that the simplest way to see what is what, is to do something like this :

Then change the type of the "dummy" and watch what will be the small  icon used by the terminal

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for help guide how these can be added,hope MRTOOLS find solution how to apply/add features in code.

appreciated your time managing for us. 

regards 

mrtools:

Dearest MRTOOLS

i think BOSS is so kind as managing time and he gave an very important usable and applicable tip for to encourage working on this project. hope you understand what he explained in example.(all it is for you to pick and use.not for me,because it is out of my level) all these are technical coding matters that only concerns to coders.

regards 

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

i think BOSS is so kind as managing time and he gave an very important usable and applicable tip for to encourage working on this project. hope you understand what he explained in example.(all it is for you to pick and use.not for me,because it is out of my level) all these are technical coding matters that only concerns to coders.

regards 

mntiwana

That was more a help to others (the thing how everybody can see the type of a parameter regardless if mq4 file or ex4 file was posted).

mladen:

mntiwana

That was more a help to others (the thing how everybody can see the type of a parameter regardless if mq4 file or ex4 file was posted).

Dearest MLADEN

again thanks for teaching coders how they can get any features from left side pane icons and add in their icustom call when they don't have source code and or don't know how to get these ,unfortunately i cant do it my self so i always waiting to get help from some coder in this regards.

plz if you can be more kind as always for to write/code of some lines for Averages 8.3 icustom call like the way that a user like me can add it in some EA code in place of some other trending indicator (sloping color type)

" iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,"averages - mtf - alerts 8.3",custom TF,Periods,Price,Method,double smooth,adaptive,filter,filter to apply,display,alertsOn,alertsOnCurrent,alertsMessage,alertsPushNotif,alertsSound,alertsEmail,arrow on first,3,y);" and all that is available (and possibly can be used for EA) in this ver of averages ....... so that we user every time can change just averages method and rest of applicable/required parameters as per ones choice for to experiment in different situations.

regards

A clean version of averages is better for your needs. No alerts, arrows, display types or mtf. But I have a question, you need 2-3 subwindow indicators? Isn't that way to much? I mean StepMA and averages have synergy, or averages and one IFT distro, but keep it simple. These indis are very good tools - with already build-in filter (call it op for over powered). If you had only standard MACD and BBs you would need 5 or 7 indis with low synergy and you never have an entry condition or you coded your EA wrong. Take 2 or max 3 op indis with nice synergy and you have a simple but efficient strategy. People who want to make simple things complex run mostly into dead ends (or loose much time and the results aren't so much better). If you have something that works you`ll can make the finishing always.

krelian99:

A clean version of averages is better for your needs. No alerts, arrows, display types or mtf. But I have a question, you need 2-3 subwindow indicators? Isn't that way to much? I mean StepMA and averages have synergy, or averages and one IFT distro, but keep it simple. These indis are very good tools - with already build-in filter (call it op for over powered). If you had only standard MACD and BBs you would need 5 or 7 indis with low synergy and you never have an entry condition or you coded your EA wrong. Take 2 or max 3 op indis with nice synergy and you have a simple but efficient strategy. People who want to make simple things complex run mostly into dead ends (or loose much time and the results aren't so much better). If you have something that works you`ll can make the finishing always.

Dear krelian

with out a word,i am totally agree with you with all what you said and advise...... ALF 3.2 is also included in on chart indi fleet,these 3 indies are my top priority with at least 3 SW filtering indies,yes they are too much in numbers but will be and can be used with true/false option,and if used all 6 in one set up ,they will work like the way,if any 4 of total of 6 saying/declaring a direction,trade will be open that side,i don't like depend on saying/signaling of one indi,it can be wrong for a moment or may be for to avoid false signaling of some one alone,so all i decide to took decision from different state indicators from different families...... secondly my plan is to create many setups from these,not only one,so i want a lot of choices ...... but it seems me,nobody is interested to work on (it can be due to any reason)................. i also tried ask for some other coders from out source as work on payment but the problem ,they ask me for source code or some parts of source code,that is impossible for me at any price,as you knows well mostly indicators that we count in top class indicators,are in ex4 file format,and there is no way other than to ask and request again and again only to our own moderators for to work on because only they have source code with the required level of coding knowledge.or possibly we can say more than sufficient expertise.

regards

Reason: