Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 222

Heraclees:

MR MLADEN:

is it possible to have symbols changer to keep objects on each chart? for example i draw line, shapes, fibos... on 1 chart, i switch with symbols changer, all objects manually added stay wrongly on new symbol... i don't know if you can do something for that. anyway thank you for all.

Will 

symbols changer do this job

try it 

GannErik:

Hello MLADEN,

I was wondering if it's possible to have this indicator converted to MT5? And also, do you have an indicator Murrey Math?

Thank you again for Daily Open Lines for MT5.

Regards.

GannErik

That is 3 level zigzag. Basically it does the same thing as if you place 3 zigzags on the same chart

add 28 pair's +gold
you can move it on X AND Y

use on chart

saad007:

Anyone have this multi tf previous candle high low and mini chart with ma support indicator?

Perhaps this one is what you seek?  I has 2 MA's.
Files:

Dear mladen,

I would switch to EA to execute trades and then use discretion to manage money and drawdowns as and when it happens.

This will help me preserve my health by not putting in energy to analyze trade setups, take the emotions out of actually pulling triggers and just concentrate on managing risk, planning lots, margins and drawdowns.

May I request you to suggest me some user-friendly EA that can execute high-probability trade setups based on price action patterns as per attached picture. If EAs are not there indicators with alerts will do.

I will use smaller lots to trade  random trading moves using strategies based on the three price patterns of strong momentum, breakouts, consolidation and range trading. I have realized that I am not in a position to devote time on guessing directions or watching economic events. Rather I use smaller lots to manage risk and keep an eye on handling overall drawdown manually.

Basically the three patterns cover prices' sudden gaps, moderate gaps and weak gaps and a few strategies that come to my mind are:

(a) Using ZigZag or semafor tops and bottoms using ZigZag bottoms to accumulate smaller lots and treat ZigZag tops as profit taking points. If a strong trend persists I will take the EA off and trade the trades manually. What I am looking for is the ZigZag entry depth  and ZigZag closing depth inputs to control the EA spitting out a certain number of trades and to define trades varying sizes for eight groups of trades (total 48). Example 1-6 lot will be 0.15 , 7-13 lot will be 0.3, 14-20 lot will be 0.4 etc. etc. Lot sizes for the eight groups will be input by me. This will be good for momentum trades as well as consolidation trades 

(b)  Using BB/Keltner/Donchian channels extremes to trade breakouts.

(c)  Using Fibos, Pivots, previous high low open close, support and resistance levels to trade range-trading.

Any links of EAs or useful Indicators with alerts will be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you. 

optionhk:

Dear mladen,

I would switch to EA to execute trades and then use discretion to manage money and drawdowns as and when it happens.

This will help me preserve my health by not putting in energy to analyze trade setups, take the emotions out of actually pulling triggers and just concentrate on managing risk, planning lots, margins and drawdowns.

May I request you to suggest me some user-friendly EA that can execute high-probability trade setups based on price action patterns as per attached picture. If EAs are not there indicators with alerts will do.

I will use smaller lots to trade  random trading moves using strategies based on the three price patterns of strong momentum, breakouts, consolidation and range trading. I have realized that I am not in a position to devote time on guessing directions or watching economic events. Rather I use smaller lots to manage risk and keep an eye on handling overall drawdown manually.

Basically the three patterns cover prices' sudden gaps, moderate gaps and weak gaps and a few strategies that come to my mind are:

(a) Using ZigZag or semafor tops and bottoms using ZigZag bottoms to accumulate smaller lots and treat ZigZag tops as profit taking points. If a strong trend persists I will take the EA off and trade the trades manually. What I am looking for is the ZigZag entry depth  and ZigZag closing depth inputs to control the EA spitting out a certain number of trades and to define trades varying sizes for eight groups of trades (total 48). Example 1-6 lot will be 0.15 , 7-13 lot will be 0.3, 14-20 lot will be 0.4 etc. etc. Lot sizes for the eight groups will be input by me. This will be good for momentum trades as well as consolidation trades 

(b)  Using BB/Keltner/Donchian channels extremes to trade breakouts.

(c)  Using Fibos, Pivots, previous high low open close, support and resistance levels to trade range-trading.

Any links of EAs or useful Indicators with alerts will be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you. 

You can not use fibos efectuvely

Newton51-2:
Perhaps this one is what you seek?  I has 2 MA's.
Thanks for sharing.I was looking for same indicator but in the right side of chart.

mladen:

Just added some parameters to control the size of the buttons better, so now you can do things like this too

Always thank you Mladen for your generous contribution.

I enjoy this indicator but I think I found a bug. When I use well-known money management EA named 'Cave Manager' with your indicator, MT4 crashes and shuts down when I click to change the symbol. Do you have any idea? Or, is there anyone who reported similar issue?

Regards, 

heispark:

Always thank you Mladen for your generous contribution.

I enjoy this indicator but I think I found a bug. When I use well-known money management EA named 'Cave Manager' with your indicator, MT4 crashes and shuts down when I click to change the symbol. Do you have any idea? Or, is there anyone who reported similar issue?

Regards, 

Sorry, no idea

The indicator does not use anything extraordinary (it uses just perfectly "legal" metatrader functions for that) so there is nothing that can be changed in it

Dear friends,

Is attachment indicator repaint or not?

Thank you... 

Files:
Reason: