Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 174

Desatar:

Ok.

Here you go.

D. 

Nice

Thanks

Dear friends,

How can we create "Magic Number" to have some ea's work on different pairs at the same time? Can we attach any number as magic number?

For example; attached ea's default "Magic Number" is: "288"

Can i attach it: 398, 477, 501, 875 etc. ?   

Otherwise, is possible attached ea add "auto magic number" future? 

Thank you very much. 

Files:

oguz:
Dear friends,

How can we create "Magic Number" to have some ea's work on different pairs at the same time? Can we attach any number as magic number?

Thank you very much. 

oguz

All you gave to do is to change the macing number values when you start the EA

oguz:
Dear friends,

Thank you very much. 

Did you test it with different magic?

does filtering "inside candles" improve performance of indicators ? i'm genuinely asking .

p.s: forget the super large candles for now.

KumoBreake:

does filtering "inside candles" improve performance of indicators ? i'm genuinely asking .

p.s: forget the super large candles for now.

Do you mean the candle that does not break neither the minimum nor the maximum of the previous bar?

Hello guys, dear mladen, you have made MTF histogram version of this ssa.., sorry for bothering you, when you have time, can you please make this line version MTF too? thanks in advance...

mladen:
Do you mean the candle that does not break neither the minimum nor the maximum of the previous bar?
yes

KumoBreake:
yes
Will check what can we get (and how)

mladen:
Will check what can we get (and how)

there s lot of options which may have huge different results , like : filter inside candles just based on body , or some tolerance for breaks (does a 4 pip shadow break really counts ? ) . off the top of my head long periods of  ATR can be helpful to decide which inside candles to filter or not ,for example seems like filtering can help in ex1,2 & bad idea in ex4 but what about 3 (because of long shadows that caused insdie bars)? i don't know . honestly i'm not sure about any of them !!

Reason: