Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 80

I would tell you when i had some serious results with the testing of avoitenko. In the report of Tim's EA, the figures are incredible Tim - Automated Trading Championship 2011 95% of the trades are profitable. Even for a demo is very nice numbers.

merla123:
I would tell you when i had some serious results with the testing of avoitenko. In the report of Tim's EA, the figures are incredible Tim - Automated Trading Championship 2011 95% of the trades are profitable. Even for a demo is very nice numbers.

Ok thanks, am looking into it further.

EA trade under condition

Hello,

I wonder if it was possible to create an EA which tell an other EA to stop trading if certain conditions are not met.

For example macd2011.mq4 with histogram and two lines. The EA should tell the other EA not to trade buy orders for ex. if the 2 lines are under zero and if red line is under blue line. And opposite the EA should tell the other EA not to trade sell orders if the 2 lines are over zero line and the red line is over blue line.

Why not introduce it in the code of the EA ? Because in that manner you can use it with all the EA just by dropping it on the first EA, you dont need to rewrite the code each time.

Files:
macd2011.mq4  4 kb

rosalieone

Sorry, but it can not be done. Inter EA communication (that would be required in order to prevent other EA from doing something) does not exist in any form. Even more, in metatrader it is not even possible to attach 2 EAs on a same chart (if you try to do that, the first one is removed and then the other starts working).

rosalieone:
Hello,

I wonder if it was possible to create an EA which tell an other EA to stop trading if certain conditions are not met.

For example macd2011.mq4 with histogram and two lines. The EA should tell the other EA not to trade buy orders for ex. if the 2 lines are under zero and if red line is under blue line. And opposite the EA should tell the other EA not to trade sell orders if the 2 lines are over zero line and the red line is over blue line.

Why not introduce it in the code of the EA ? Because in that manner you can use it with all the EA just by dropping it on the first EA, you dont need to rewrite the code each time.

mladen:
rosalieone Sorry, but it can not be done. Inter EA communication (that would be required in order to prevent other EA from doing something) does not exist in any form. Even more, in metatrader it is not even possible to attach 2 EAs on a same chart (if you try to do that, the first one is removed and then the other starts working).

AAaaaaargh, i thought it was a good idea

combine RSI and demark trendlines

hey, i was wondering of a coder could combine the demark trend lines indicator attached here on the standard RSI in mt4.

what i mean is can i get an indicator that's in the lower window that draws a demark trend line on RSI and gives an alert when the indicator opens below the sell trend line and above the buy trend line?

Files:

magic number and 4 digit broker

orderline.mq4 Hello Mladen,

Could you please add to to this EA the ''Magic number'' possibility ?

Could you also check if it's working with a 4 digit broker, because for me it is sending orders with a 5 digit but with a 4 digit nada.

Kind regards

Rosalieone

Files:
orderline.mq4  18 kb

Need Help coding this ea

Hi,

i need to code this simple ea based on stepma and high-low activator.

The rules for entry are simple. All two give sell signal open sell order, all two give buy signal open buy order.

The exit is based on high- low activator.

If i have a buy position opened and high-low activaro give me buy signal the buy position must be close.

I'm checking this setup in 1 min eur usd-

Step-ma 1-1-150 the other default

high-low activaro lb 20.

Thank you for your help.

stepma_v7.mq4high-low_activator.ex4

Files:

dasio:
Hi,

i need to code this simple ea based on stepma and high-low activator.

The rules for entry are simple. All two give sell signal open sell order, all two give buy signal open buy order.

The exit is based on high- low activator.

If i have a buy position opened and high-low activaro give me buy signal the buy position must be close.

I'm checking this setup in 1 min eur usd-

Step-ma 1-1-150 the other default

high-low activaro lb 20.

Thank you for your help.

stepma_v7.mq4high-low_activator.ex4

Hi Dasio,

Here's the Ea.

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Dasio, Here's the Ea.

Hi mrtools,

i test the ea in backtest mode and it have some issue.

I attached the image so to be more cleare.

The ea close nor properly the position(i put 10000SL and TP.) and how you can see it open and close multiple position also if it musn't do it according with the rule.

Thank you for your disponibility.

Files:
Reason: