Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 161

mladen:

Same thing done with rsi summed

Thanks, I really appreciate your help mr. Mladen

rashme:

dear mladen, 

I got an offilne  chart instantly( no waiting--no tick collecting) using the equivolume EA... could u say what chart it is please..?.(attached below)

Sorry, I don't know

In any case it is not possible to reconstruct tick charts historically in metatrader 4 from metatrader 4 data, so, whatever is done, is done wrong

rashme:

dear mladen, 

I got an offilne  chart instantly( no waiting--no tick collecting) using the equivolume EA... could u say what chart it is please..?.(attached below)

it's equal volume , if u check the box of "volume" in chart propertis u will see

mladen:

Same thing done with rsi summed

What is the format of the parameters ?

sebastianK:
What is the format of the parameters ?
Here is a version that differs in just one thing (that does not affect the work of the indicator at all, that is why I did not change the version) - in the about, you shall find a parameters description

hello members,

I was recently reading a book from Dirk de Toit: Bird watching in Lion country, which is really interisting. I want to know if any of you who is fammiliar with median trading that he is reffering to (quadrants), could guide me to the indicator that draws median grid, like he explains.

kindly

KumoBreake:
it's equal volume , if u check the box of "volume" in chart propertis u will see

do u have any other indicator or EA that does the same thing... 

leppozdrav:

hello members,

I was recently reading a book from Dirk de Toit: Bird watching in Lion country, which is really interisting. I want to know if any of you who is fammiliar with median trading that he is reffering to (quadrants), could guide me to the indicator that draws median grid, like he explains.

kindly

He is one of the best traders (and one of the sanest persons involved into trading) that I have ever read. Take some time and read it carefully (no shortcuts for him) but there is a lot to learn from him (at least that is my opinion about him and his book)

mladen:
He is one of the best traders (and one of the sanest persons involved into trading) that I have ever read. Take some time and read it carefully (no shortcuts for him) but there is a lot to learn from him (at least that is my opinion about him and his book)
Yes, one recognizes immediately that he knows about Forex. And it is a good feeling when you read the book and you notice that you already did much like him.
leppozdrav:

hello members,

kindly

I can't imagine that he uses an indicator for that. Maybe try Elliot Waves, look for Wave 3 as the overshoot (impulse wave) and following retracement Wave 4. Projection to Wave 5 and the following very possible consolidation zone is between Wave 3 (100%) and the most likely Fibo levels 127%-161%, but can sometimes reach 261%.

rashme:

do u have any other indicator or EA that does the same thing... 

what thing ?

read this :

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1504

again , there's a high correlation between "real" & "tick " volume so their chart must look really similar .
Files:
EURUSDH1.png  77 kb
Reason: