Councillor Manova - page 4

IgorM:
Yes YOU are right, but pay attention to my previous post, I wrote a deal a day 10-15, ie 5-7 profit/loss, and if the TC for a long history so behaves ALWAYS, nothing wrong with applying Martin, in accordance with game theory, because the system is already initially profitable if it can work during the day the spread, slippage and lag indicators / decision-making

Of course. If there is such a TS with a guarantee of a maximum series of consecutive losing trades, then you can use a martin. But I do not have such a TS (((.

The important thing is not the number of losing trades per day, but a series that may start in one day and end another day.

Yes, it's more correct to use the notion - series and deal in a series

Of course, one (or several) deals in the series may be negative, but in general the series is positive (averaged).

Manov definitely has no indicators; stops are not visible according to reports; the inputs are based on the grid - and the series may last for 3 days.

goldtrader:

It is not the number of losing trades per day that is important, but the series, which may start on one day and end on another.

No, it is the constant number of trades per day that is important, i.e. the system should be reversible - entry / exit by one signal, at the stage of testing the system should be no stop, if the system behaves confidently every day, then you can add a martin, even a small deposit can withstand 5-fold increase in lot and, if such a system is available, then it is possible to "unbuy" in the form of SL, and fix profits in the form of specific takeaways, and limit losses as a timely closing loss-making trades, this system can work within the day

SZS: thanks for the dialogue, made myself another conclusion that I am looking for at this stage

Believe it or not, there are times when it is better not to make 1 trade a day (there are such low amplitude fluctuations) so be patient and wait for the next day

YOUNGA:
Believe it or not, there are times when it is better not to make 1 trade a day (there are such low amplitude fluctuations) so be patient and wait for the next day

do not believe - i believe you are trying to trade on all TFs, not intraday or higher, flat and trend is always changing from one TF to another

I don't believe in timeframes - if there was a price change, it was good, if there was no change, there was no profit

Since there is no interest in the thread, at least give me a link to a gridiron (definitely not a martin)

The very fact of the branch and the related discussion is revealing. We are simply discussing the balance line, and it is this perfect straight line that is fascinating. Way to go!

The fact that the balance by itself, without equity, is just dust in the eye, is not something a beginner thinks about.

An individually taken balance line cannot be analysed, as it is a deception!

Mathemat:

It is impossible to analyse a single balance sheet line

Indirectly, as an option.

If the Expert Advisor has stopped working when a certain level (%) of losses is reached, then the horizontal parts of the balance are places of the drawdown. And the longer they are, the larger the drawdown is.

Knowing dates, you can roughly estimate what has moved (if there are a lot of currencies, then of course, the hassle), where everything was and how it all ended :)

I've circled these places in red.

But that's not even the point - no one has cancelled the MM, and the lot increases linearly in a drawdown

Reason: