SYNERGY Trading Method - page 59

tagada:
As far as I tried it, NO exit works in the EA. Entries are doing well, but when it comes to exits, the EA just doesn't... very frustrating...

Dude, the good friend who was trying to enlighten me about the synergy system and i was too engrossed in my own system and used to be skeptical or id say lazy to read other peoples strategy.

But let me tell you sir, This is not "just another" system. Its a very good system.

Im demo trading 2 accounts. One super agressively and the second one, using MM and active+position trading on that.

IF you want to Manually trade.

Total pips collected,

Account 1 = 1169 pips in one day. (Trading all USD and Cross pairs, 17pairs total)

Account 2 = 1611pips and floating 1050pips. (Trading 9 pairs, all majors and GBPJPY EURJPY)

Hope to forward test it more and see if its consistent.

Expert

Mr.dznmrd

What Settings of EXPERT are you using?

Solo1:
Mr.dznmrd What Settings of EXPERT are you using?

Hi Solo,

Regards to the Synergy EA expert by Derk Wehler, i was just testing it on strategy tester with the default settings.

It seems be 100% profitable EA if you let it run on a daily chart on any pair!

picaper:
These? These?

Hi, Not these. The one i was referring to are the original compassfx arrows, which come in RED/BLUE/YEllow arrows on the screen with the better computations.

The arrows on this topic are simply displaying when price breakout from the PAC.

200:
be careful, guys. Traders_Dynamic_Index.ex4 repaints itself.

Dude, on a m1 chart, i guess 70% of all indicators would repaint itself due to the fast movements and recomputations.

I have written letter CompassFX as it is possible to receive these arrows (red, green, yellow)

They have answered:

We will be launching the online version of Advanced Synergy in about two

weeks. I will add you to the notification list.

picaper:
I have written letter CompassFX as it is possible to receive these arrows (red, green, yellow)

They have answered:

We will be launching the online version of Advanced Synergy in about two

weeks. I will add you to the notification list.

Hope its free and they not charge for it, Thanks!

dznmrd:
Hope its free and they not charge for it, Thanks!

I hope!!!...

Dreamers:-)

I'm sure that we will have to pay for Adv. Synergy System 2.0 :-)

All the best!

nice trade method & good work!

Hi, dzn

your activity in this thread is very helpful for me.

thanks.

anyway, i'll try your posted setting.

Do you still keep winning your trade with Synergy?

Reason: