"Synergy advanced"

hi,

i am trying to find the synergy advanced template or the set of indicators that is new to advanced since i already have the ones from the original. there is about 3 or 4 indicators that i am looking for.

if you have no idea what synergy is google synergy+compassfx.

it will rock your world. it is free and comes with a like 1.5 hr instruction video.

**** awsome.

I would like to know more about this strategy, heard about it several times.

nikolaou:
hi, i am trying to find the synergy advanced template or the set of indicators that is new to advanced since i already have the ones from the original. there is about 3 or 4 indicators that i am looking for. if you have no idea what synergy is google synergy+compassfx. it will rock your world. it is free and comes with a like 1.5 hr instruction video. **** awsome.

Hi.

I have this templates: Synergy_black.tpl, Synergy_gray.tpl

This indicators from Advanced Synergy: DM_RangeFactor.ex4, DM_Volatility.ex4, DM_Continuation.ex4, DM_DSR.ex4.

This indicators you can see in Dean Malone's video lessons.

BTW. I guess advanced tools is not a must have - you can trade with basic Synergy system easily.

P.S. Are you close with Synergy? I mean have you just found it or already using?

Copyrighted attachments removed by Scorpion.

bossxero:
I would like to know more about this strategy, heard about it several times.

There is aboslutelly ALL you want to know about Synergy on compassfx.com. PDF document with trading system details and a huge amount of flash lessons made by the author of the system. I've downloaded all of them - ~500 Mb of flash. Really interesting. :-)

Thank Dael 4 sharing!

Hi,

Thanks to Dael for the Advanced Synergy indicators.

Does anyone have the Advanced Synergy green & red arrows indicator?

Thanks

hi

i think that is very good

is the base of this andicator mac ans osma?

bfrey:
Does anyone have the Advanced Synergy green & red arrows indicator?

Nope. It's a hard thing to find. :-) But. Even in Malone's video lessons there're too much situations when that adnanced Synergy arrows indicator gives false signals. I guess it just checks conditions of basic Synergy - HA_close out of PAC, RSI > TSL > MBL. That's all, and you can see it easy by yourself.

silas:
is the base of this andicator mac ans osma?

Nope. As I see the base of Malone's Traders Dynamic Index is RSI and a few MAs overlayed on that RSI.

anyone mind sendin me the indicators to the synergy advanced ?? thanks

I have also tried to locate the Advanced Synergy indicators, but they do not seem to be available until Compass FX introduce their Advanced Synergy Webinar, so the only place to get them to date seems to be by attending their course (not easy if you live in the UK!)

Andy

Reason: