SYNERGY Trading Method - page 58

picaper:
Greetings to all! I from Russia, and badly speak on english, a sign with this system, and there is an adviser, only here in it at transaction opening stop is exposed, and профит is not exposed, who can knows as?

Welcome to Forex-TSD Comrade, I really don't know what your question means, sorry.

Hi,

PLease if anyone has the original compassfx advanced synergy arrow indicators (Its a better version, better computation and has red/blue and yellow arrows(weak signal))

Please post them here, it will be much appreciated, thanks

Guys, Here is the direct link to the free webinar.

Synergy Forex Basic

Yes! I am bad speak english! But, somebody used this system in real?

dznmrd:
Hi Pardy,

1. Ensure heiken ashi candle breaks out and close out of the PAC (Price action channel ie, the 2 yellow ma's on your chart.). (Remember that it needs to close out of PAC and not consider the wicks that are out of PAC)

2. Ensure Arrow signals are present.

3. Ensure that RSI green is above 50(for long) or below 50(for short) & that they are crossed above(long)/below(short) the red (signal line) and yellow (baseline), In the traders dynamic index.

4. Ensure that volatility is tilted up and above the 0 line. (for long or short)

5. Ensure that the range factor (pink line) is above(long)/below(short) the 2 parallel lines.

6. Ensure continuation is green(long)/red(short)

Just make sure all the indicators are matching, that's the best bet for a winning trade and in you go!

Thanks DZN.

You will see also some arrows( showing all conditions met) do not go much in the direction, but I suppose thats trading!! Just wondered if you had any additional feel for staying out of those kind of signals.

Many thanks, tho'.

regards

Pardy

PS Heard about recent floods in Maharashtra, trust all is OK.

Pauluk:
Thanks DZN.

You will see also some arrows( showing all conditions met) do not go much in the direction, but I suppose thats trading!! Just wondered if you had any additional feel for staying out of those kind of signals.

Many thanks, tho'.

regards

Pardy

PS Heard about recent floods in Maharashtra, trust all is OK.

Dude, the arrows your using currently is only showing you when the price breaks out of the PAC,

Its not displaying the arrow on "all conditions met" scenario. For that we need the original compassfx adv synergy arrows, Im still hoping some kind soul could share the original arrow indicators here.

Thanks for your concern, yup all is ok. BTW i didn't know about the floods myself.

You speak about what arrows?

These?

These?

Files:
synergyind.mq4  21 kb

expert

Are there any who can explane me how can I use Trailing Type number 4

in expert SYNERGY.

It gives good enter and I would like to save profit.

So I need to use Trailing Stop, I like number 4.

How can It possible to see that I use Trailing.

As far as I tried it, NO exit works in the EA. Entries are doing well, but when it comes to exits, the EA just doesn't... very frustrating...

Reason: