SDS - Simple Daily System EA - page 13

sentaco, Hi here is a update of this great EA

what version are you using, it seem to have a few.

thank you

mick

What is the answer?

T-lex:
Doesn't matter. I think I figured it out. Sort of.

Hello, I just found this thread also and I really think this has potential.

I have the same questions you had. What did you figure out?

Safire,

Are you still trading this EA? If so, what kind of results are getting with your strategy?

Has anyone else tried Derk's version? If so, pls share your experience with the EA. I just applied it to my charts so, it's still too early for me to tell how well it will perform with the settings I have which may be wrong (since there are A LOT of features to chose from with this one). Thanks for your hardwork though, Derk! :-)

Finally I can post! - all edits made.

Hey all,

I can finally post attachments. Here is the EA with all the requested changes.

A few words of warning:

1. I have not tested this at all.

2. I made all the suggestions / edits in less than 2 hours.

3. I am arrogant about my work and tend to believe it will always work. I'm not always right.

Let me know what you guys think.

Files:

hey derk

seems to be a yen cross favourable EA...and I've heard the H4 and Daily charts are the best to attach it too..is this the case derk? thanks.

actually I'm currently backtesting it for one year from today on the eur/usd daily..seems pretty good so far..

chazzmoney:
Hey all,

I can finally post attachments. Here is the EA with all the requested changes.

A few words of warning:

1. I have not tested this at all.

2. I made all the suggestions / edits in less than 2 hours.

3. I am arrogant about my work and tend to believe it will always work. I'm not always right.

Let me know what you guys think.

I'm currently testing it per Safire's strategy...Will keep you guys posted once it starts placing some trades.

southernjam:
actually I'm currently backtesting it for one year from today on the eur/usd daily..seems pretty good so far..

doesn't open trades?

yeah I didn't forward test it..its friday now so whats the point but I did do a one year and 3 month back test of chazzmoney's version and had some pretty crazy results... works good on a small account.. 500.

Reason: