SYNERGY Trading Method - page 60

sakatakun:
Hi, dzn

your activity in this thread is very helpful for me.

thanks.

anyway, i'll try your posted setting.

Do you still keep winning your trade with Synergy?

Howdy Sakatakun,

Check that post, ive also posted a "trading simulator", Practice makes a man perfect, so practice like atleast 50-100 days in historical records on the simulator,

Although ive suggested 15min and 1hour MTF, you could change it to 1hour chart and daily on MTF for better accuracy and more pips in results.

Best wishes,

DZN

dznmrd:
Howdy Sakatakun,

Check that post, ive also posted a "trading simulator", Practice makes a man perfect, so practice like atleast 50-100 days in historical records on the simulator,

Although ive suggested 15min and 1hour MTF, you could change it to 1hour chart and daily on MTF for better accuracy and more pips in results.

Best wishes,

DZN

Where did you post the trading "trading simulator"?

thanks 4 sharing this system, i would like 2 try it tomorrow

thx

Yes, iam just tring your uploaded simulation EA now.

i didnt know this useful tool for my testing in like real situation.

thank you again.

Advanced Indicators

I noticed that the advanced synergy version has been released, does anybody know where I can find the new arrow indicators?

jvanderheever:
I noticed that the advanced synergy version has been released, does anybody know where I can find the new arrow indicators?

Yes, http://synergyforex.com

Sad part is that it costs 500$ deposit and 100$/month rent.

Synergy 2.0

Fellow Traders:

One of the main reasons that Synergy 2.0 carries a monthly subscription fee is because it is NOT a stand-alone MT4 indicator. After installation on your computer, the program logs into the Synergy server using your ID (your email address) and password. The signals on your charts are provided by their server in conjunction with your MT4 broker's data feed. It's only reasonable to expect to pay for something that can loosely be described as a 'signal service'. There is no "free lunch".

With all due respect to everyone here: if you can't earn the $97 monthly subscription fee using this system, you probably should not be trading the Forex. Using this system along with the methods taught to subscribers, is at the very least a moderately profitable way to earn a living.

Ahh, I take you are famaliar w/ this system. So the question is, is there a way to catpure the signal when it comes across as to auto-trade on it?

BeachBum:
Fellow Traders:

One of the main reasons that Synergy 2.0 carries a monthly subscription fee is because it is NOT a stand-alone MT4 indicator. After installation on your computer, the program logs into the Synergy server using your ID (your email address) and password. The signals on your charts are provided by their server in conjunction with your MT4 broker's data feed. It's only reasonable to expect to pay for something that can loosely be described as a 'signal service'. There is no "free lunch".

With all due respect to everyone here: if you can't earn the $97 monthly subscription fee using this system, you probably should not be trading the Forex. Using this system along with the methods taught to subscribers, is at the very least a moderately profitable way to earn a living.

Sorry, I don't know the answer to that question; and I am not a trader who is interested in "auto-trading". However, IMO the synergy method and the "signals" generated by version 2.0 would not lend themselves to auto-trading. Discretion is a necessary ingredient in successfully trading the Synergy method. HTH!

nondisclosure007:
Ahh, I take you are famaliar w/ this system. So the question is, is there a way to catpure the signal when it comes across as to auto-trade on it?

Buy/Sell Synergy Signal

Is there a version of synergy that displays its signals as bars????like blue---buy and red-sell?

Reason: