SYNERGY Trading Method - page 57

golden1:
I added these indicators on your post, thank you, to my charts..the lj synergy and the lj synergy mtf indicator both attach to the chart but just the grey xxx bars are shown on my chart. How can I get these indicators to show correctly?

Can you please send me or post your settings for synergy indicator, the lj indicators, etc..what is your current setup. Thanks!

Brian

mtf_synergy_candles.tpl

mtf_synergy_heiken.tpl

Here are my templates, Please i notice the indicators repaint, so be careful

Yes, becareful with this system as well. As Dean Malone used to be one of the main people that taught and worked for the 4xmadeeasy system. Dean is a nice guy but I have tried this system and 4xmadeeasy and both lost pips over the course of time.

Regards,

Jeff

dznmrd:
mtf_synergy_candles.tpl

mtf_synergy_heiken.tpl

Here are my templates, Please i notice the indicators repaint, so be careful

azjeff:
Yes, becareful with this system as well. As Dean Malone used to be one of the main people that taught and worked for the 4xmadeeasy system. Dean is a nice guy but I have tried this system and 4xmadeeasy and both lost pips over the course of time.

Regards,

Jeff

Yep, im able to see what you mean from my demo account, its the probably 3rd demo account ive blown and still struggling.

But no harm if someone could make a EA from the MTF indicator, worth a try

MTF Advanced Synergy System for 15min chart

Hi Guys,

I've created a nice template with some superb custom indicators for the Advanced Synergy System. Thought it might be useful in your analysis. It works best on a 15min chart.

Ive been able to do 15 straight trades with just a single losing trade using this so far on demo.

I'm attaching the indicators, template and some useful stuff.

Copy indicators to "experts/indicators" folder.

Copy template to "templates" folder.

Ive also included a trading simulator, its great for practice and especially during the boring weekend when you feel like trading forex, You can! On the simulator!

And a money management file which is the real "Holy Grail" hehehehe

Best wishes and I'm going to spend the entire weekend on the trade simulator.

Please note, the template is only for the 15 minute chart

indicators_1.rar

template.rar

money_management.rar

trading_simulator.zip

Good luck 2 all!

-------------------------

Id suggest that you attend the free webinar for entire details about using the synergy over here -----> CompassFX | SYNERGY Method

dznmrd:
-------------------------

Id suggest that you attend the free webinar for entire details about using the synergy over here -----> CompassFX | SYNERGY Method

Volatility is just Standard Deviation and is RAVI by TC. I'm right?

dznmrd:
Hi Guys,

Ive been able to do 15 straight trades with just a single losing trade using this so far on demo.

Hi DZN,

Could you pls shed some light on what kept you out of the poorer quality signals.

Thanks

Pardy

Synergy

Greetings to all! I from Russia, and badly speak on english, a sign with this system, and there is an adviser, only here in it at transaction opening stop is exposed, and профит is not exposed, who can knows as?

Pauluk:
Hi DZN,

Could you pls shed some light on what kept you out of the poorer quality signals.

Thanks

Pardy

Hi Pardy,

1. Ensure heiken ashi candle breaks out and close out of the PAC (Price action channel ie, the 2 yellow ma's on your chart.). (Remember that it needs to close out of PAC and not consider the wicks that are out of PAC)

2. Ensure Arrow signals are present.

3. Ensure that RSI green is above 50(for long) or below 50(for short) & that they are crossed above(long)/below(short) the red (signal line) and yellow (baseline), In the traders dynamic index.

4. Ensure that volatility is tilted up and above the 0 line. (for long or short)

5. Ensure that the range factor (pink line) is above(long)/below(short) the 2 parallel lines.

6. Ensure continuation is green(long)/red(short)

Just make sure all the indicators are matching, that's the best bet for a winning trade and in you go!

Linuxser:
Volatility is just Standard Deviation and is RAVI by TC. I'm right?

There no real way to know unless we get the .mq4 file. But basically its (what i believe) a volatility indicator, i think its a mix of volumes and price action, but don't really know for sure.

Reason: