SYNERGY Trading Method - page 54

Traders Dynamic Index

nikolaou:
g'day mates.

i have this version of traders dynamic index that i found somewhere. as you can see it is called traders dynamic index visual alerts, everything is the same except for the Teal line and informaiton you can see.

what i was wondering is if anyone here knows any information on who made this, or about any techniques specifically for this indicator that involve the teal line, i dont know anything about this indicator i have been using it as a buy/sell signal when the green line crosses above or below the teal line and the yellow and teal line are going in the same direction as the cross.

most of the info i get when i search "traders dynamic index visual" on google is in russian or an asian language whcih i cannot read.

if anyone has any info on this indicator or figured anything out that is interesting please tell me. also if you know where i can find some literautre on this indicator i am quite interested. i would really like to know the formula for this teal line and how it is derived. also i would like to talk to the maker.

and yes i know that the original traders dynamic index is from the synergy method.

i will post the indicator below

Hi

I was playing around with the Traders Dynamic Index indicator and added in the extra line plus the visual alerts see my explanation on this thread post #55

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177803

cja

lcfxtrader:
Can a member please post the indicators for the advanced method? Thanks!

Here we go.

BTW, I don't like Advanced Synergy. The basic one is enough for analyzing, and the more indicators you have on the chart, the more you'll be screwed with them.

Dean Malone says that Advanced tools give you more info about the market. But I guess you can get all that info from basic - Heiken Ashi + SMA + TDI.

Anyway, the indies in attach. I've missed just one - visual alerts (green/red arrows on chart), it never was found in the internet.

hello

try it on TF 4H the original trading system in the first post

not use chaikin and true yellow true volume

Visual Alerts

Hi

I added Visual Alerts for someone a while back and thought someone on this thread might find it useful. There is 1 extra line added to the original indicator and that is a slower Trade Signal line ( Dotted ) which helps confirm the move is valid. This line can be added or deleted thru SHOW_Trade_Signal_Line2 = true/false;

NOTE:

When you 1st load the indicator the visual alert text appears mixed but a change between timeframes resets it.

traders_dynamic_index_visual_alerts.mq4

cja:
Hi

I added Visual Alerts for someone a while back and thought someone on this thread might find it useful. There is 1 extra line added to the original indicator and that is a slower Trade Signal line ( Dotted ) which helps confirm the move is valid. This line can be added or deleted thru SHOW_Trade_Signal_Line2 = true/false;

NOTE:

When you 1st load the indicator the visual alert text appears mixed but a change between timeframes resets it.

traders_dynamic_index_visual_alerts.mq4

hi cja may i got that murrey indicator that u use i couldnt find it any where?!

Very Good 4hr Manual Synergy Method

I have been getting 30 to 100 pts per trade by using the 4hr chart. I enter a trade on the 1hr chart if the 4hr chart has retraced and hit 80 or 20 on stochastic and then resumes the 4hr trend. Here are the rules, see attached for several examples:

1. Pull up 1-2 months of 4hr data and look for a trend.

2. If the 4hr retraces and hits 80 or 20 level on stochastic, look for possible entry.

3. If the currency starts to turn back into the 4hr trend, then switch to the hr chart and enter trade if synergy entry conditions are met. (Its very important to look for the 4hr candles to get smaller and possible chg color indicating a reverse. Also verify that the 1hr chart is showing a reverse.)

4. I set two positions; one with a conservative 30-75pt limit and the second based on the trend line of the 4hr chart, usually 100-150pts. Move to breakeven when 1st position hits limit. The first limit is the 1hr channel width.

I trade this only at the US open and London open. thx mike

Files:
4hr_syn.doc  680 kb

Is anyone using regular candlesticks with Synergy instead of HA bars? If so, how?

hi Max99,

i never try that. but you might want to understand the rules of Trader Dynamic Index very well to enter and exit.

something that i want to warn you is that this indicator is quite not accurate to exit. something it show early signal to exit if you just look at the green and red line (especially when both are cross). sometimes it show a good signal to exit especially if you watch the blue and green line cross.

that why it use HA to exit. although you might lose some pips but it really good indicator to show a reversal trend or retrace.

TDI also good in divergence signal. if you want to trade manually.

last week i do some experiment with the EA with 1H setup on some pair. some pair show a good result and some pair don't. at first i use given set rules(just to look it works or not) but most of the time it show more lose than winner. so i came up with my own setting but still based on the Synergy Rules because the EA is designed based on it. i do more tweak with TDI setting. i think i almost found the best one (but still not the holy grail setup... haha). next week i'm going to test it on demo account.

i also want to beat EURGBP pair with this EA. i just setup the EA on 15M TF. lets see if it performance like i want next week.

derk,

are you still going to make some improvement on the EA if i found some bugs?

if you do, than i will post the detail.

anyway, thanks for the EA.

Heikin Ashi

Hi guys,

As I barely have MQL coding knowledge I appeal to the more MQL4 knowledgeable, with two questions:

1) I found here HA files in ex version and mq4 versions, which should be used, and are they compatible? I found out by trial and error but am not sure if I am doing this correctly. Because..

2) And that's why I am asking here, is the fact that after playing around, installing and removing, as I said above, the yellow lines (MAs) now appear under the HAs!! So how can this be corrected?

I'll much appreciate a reply.

Herty

Herty:
Hi guys,

As I barely have MQL coding knowledge I appeal to the more MQL4 knowledgeable, with two questions:

1) I found here HA files in ex version and mq4 versions, which should be used, and are they compatible? I found out by trial and error but am not sure if I am doing this correctly. Because..

2) And that's why I am asking here, is the fact that after playing around, installing and removing, as I said above, the yellow lines (MAs) now appear under the HAs!! So how can this be corrected?

I'll much appreciate a reply.

Herty

Hi Herty,

There is something i finally understand about MetaTrader platform. All indicator and EA in this platform have 2 files if you notice on the indicator and expert folder.

It is MQ4 and EX4. MQ4 is programmable files. It means you can edit the coding. But EX4 is like binary files for that indicator. If you have MQ4 files in your indicator folder, Metatrader platform will convert that files to EX4 files automatically when u restart the platform.

1. You can use either one. Both are compatible with Metatrader 4 platform. But having MQ4 in the indicator folder is good too.

2.This question I'm not quite understand. If you can post the pic, I might can help a little with the setting.

Reason: