Indicators with alerts/signal - page 369

mrtools:
Mladen explained it very well somewhere which i can't find, but check out some of the decompiled code
int start() {

int lia_0[6];

double lda_4[6];

double ld_28;

double ld_36;

if (g_bars_108 == Bars) return (0);

delete_obj();

g_bars_108 = Bars;

int li_unused_12 = 0;

int li_16 = 4;

int li_20 = gi_80;

int li_24 = -1;

while (li_20 < g_bars_100) {

while (li_20 = 0) {

if (gda_96[li_20] != 0.0) {

lia_0[li_16] = li_20;

lda_4[li_16] = gda_96[li_20];

li_16--;

}

li_20++;

}

ld_28 = lda_4[1] * (lda_4[0] - lda_4[1]);

ld_36 = lda_4[1] * (lda_4[0] - lda_4[1]);

if ((ld_28 - lda_4[2]) * (ld_36 - lda_4[2]) <= 0.0 && (lda_4[0] - lda_4[2]) * (lda_4[4] - lda_4[2]) ) {

if (lda_4[0] < lda_4[1] && lda_4[2] < lda_4[0] && (lda_4[0] - lda_4[3]) * (lda_4[1] - lda_4[3]) ) {

li_24 = li_20 - 1;

} else {

if (lda_4[0] > lda_4[1] && lda_4[2] > lda_4[0] && (lda_4[0] - lda_4[3]) * (lda_4[1] - lda_4[3]) ) {

li_24 = li_20 - 1;

}

}

}

for (int li_44 = 4; li_44 > 0; li_44--) {

lia_0[li_44] = lia_0[li_44 - 1];

lda_4[li_44] = lda_4[li_44 - 1];

}

li_16 = 0;

Sleep(20);

if (first_one && li_24 != -1) break;

}[/PHP]

Probably not a good example but this is regular code

[PHP]int start()

{

int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

int i,limit;

if(counted_bars<0) return(-1);

if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;

limit = MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,Bars-1);

//

//

//

//

//

for (i=limit; i>=0; i--) temp = MathMax(High,Close) - MathMin(Low,Close);

for (i=limit; i>=0; i--)

{

atr = iMAOnArray(temp,Bars,AtrPeriod,0,AtrMa_Mode,i);

}

for (i=limit; i>=0; i--) atrma = iMAOnArray(atr, Bars,MaPeriod,0,Ma_Mode,i);

return(0);

}
Also for whatever reason the original author didn't want the code seen, something i think we should respect.

I see, they are quite different... thanks anyway

T3 - ma crosses with alerts ...

This is a T3 - ma crosses indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page15 with alerts added

T3 ma crosses - histgram version ...

And this version : made as histo (maybe easier to read)

Adding arrow when stochRSI passes up 20/down 80 level & a vertical doted line

Hi mladen

I shall provide you with two indicators as follows:

1) stochRSI with alerts.mq4 with alerts need the following amendments:

a. To remove level s 15 and 85.

b. Add a white vertical dotted line throughout all windows at stochRsi level 5 and level 95; It should show the maximum of 10 vertical line from the current price and do not repaint – similar to paragraph c.

c. Add a thick LIMEGREEN arrow whenever the price move from below stochrsi 20 level to 20 level and a thick RED arrow whenever the price move from above 80 level to 80 level. The arrows must be displayed at the main price window at a distance at around 50/60 dots from the price. It should show the maximum of 10 arrows from the current price and do not repaint – similar to paragraph b. Please refer to Stochastic_color_V1.02 mq4 arrow coding.

2) My intended parameters for the stochRsi are as follows:

a. RSIPeriod =8

b. Price = 0

c. Stochastic KPeriod = 8

d. Stochastic Slowing =3

e. Moving Average = 1 (EMA)

f. Stochastic DPeriod =8

g. Stochastic DMaMethod=1 (EMA)

You may get the arrow signal near the bottom of the code from Stochastic_colour_v1.02.mq4.

Can Mladen or any one helps to add this alert to "StochRSI with alerts.mq4"?

Please add simple alert and email to this indicator.

Hello all,

Willl someone please be so kind to add an alert and email notification to this indi, I would be so greatful. I have tried but no success. if possible, the alert can be added on when an arrow is formed on when it changes color to another direction. Thank you so much and may the pips be with you.

riki

Files:
tft_arrows.jpg  200 kb

rikiolivier:
Hello all,

Willl someone please be so kind to add an alert and email notification to this indi, I would be so greatful. I have tried but no success. if possible, the alert can be added on when an arrow is formed on when it changes color to another direction. Thank you so much and may the pips be with you.

riki

Hi Riki,

Had to make some minor changes the way it was coded the colors repaint making it hard to get a good reliable alert, bad news is no more yellow line will only change from red to blue, but the arrows are the same as original, and alerts should go off on color change.

Files:

Thank you so much.

mrtools:
Hi Riki, Had to make some minor changes the way it was coded the colors repaint making it hard to get a good reliable alert, bad news is no more yellow line will only change from red to blue, but the arrows are the same as original, and alerts should go off on color change.

mrtools,

God bless. Thank you so much for taking the time and helping out. It is much appreciated. May you be rewarded with many pips. Thank you again so much.

riki

need your help

Please, help me to find MA that has a voice alert when 2 lines are crossed?

Thank you

A lot of them, but here is a link to one with some extra options too : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/90/ma_crosses_arrows_alerts.mq4

PeterParker:
Please, help me to find MA that has a voice alert when 2 lines are crossed? Thank you

Hi everyone!

Would it be possible to have arrows appear at the real candle and not in the past? Could you also add alerts to it please

Thanks a lot, you really do a great job!

Files:
Reason: