SYNERGY Trading Method - page 63

Can anyone send Advanced SYNERGY

To all kindly friend ,can anyone post or send the Green and Red arrows

and the audible Alerts for Advanced SYNERGY trading. Thanks

Update on Advanced Synergy Indicators

Actually, the Volatiliy indicator is merely the Standard Deviation that comes with MT4. Settings are period=7, Price=Close, Method=Simple.

Thank u

Thanx a lot for the effort

On page 62 member lholcomb8652 posted a couple nice charts on trades he took using synergy indicators.

Can someone refer me to the appropriate mq-files so I can have the same chart set-up like him ?

(already tried several indis to no avail, also the rar files mess with my computer)

Thank you very much.

dznmrd:
Guys,

If you want to see the full potential of Advanced Synergy applied on a daily charts.

Try my demo account on IBFX. If you don't have IBFX, you can visit Interbank FX - Forex | Forex Broker | Currency Trading | Forex Trading and download their trading software (metatrader)

Login : 5278997

Investor : 7upmyru (read only password)

Server : InterbankFX-MT4 Demo Accounts 2

4000pips gain so far since the start of this month

That's excellent. Although a simple buy on EURUSD last week would have given you 2000 pips. That's all I've scalped from USD trend reversals so far.

Hello,

can anyone tell me what LJ_SIG from the mq-indicator stands for ?

Thank you.

dznmrd:

1. Ensure heiken ashi candle breaks out and close out of the PAC (Price action channel ie, the 2 yellow ma's on your chart.). (Remember that it needs to close out of PAC and not consider the wicks that are out of PAC)

2. Ensure Arrow signals are present.

3. Ensure that RSI green is above 50(for long) or below 50(for short) & that they are crossed above(long)/below(short) the red (signal line) and yellow (baseline), In the traders dynamic index.

4. Ensure that volatility is tilted up and above the 0 line. (for long or short)

5. Ensure that the range factor (pink line) is above(long)/below(short) the 2 parallel lines.

6. Ensure continuation is green(long)/red(short)

Just make sure all the indicators are matching, that's the best bet for a winning trade and in you go!

Thanks a lot for indicators & templates.

Can anyone tell me, how long you use this system, and your average profit per month?

Synergy exits

Thanks for the pointers on entering trades. How do you normally exit? Is there a simple formula for determining when to exit a trade?

Thanks,

Synergy power trail = obama

TQ sejak 2 ari guna indicator SID nie mmg positif kutip wang...

1st trial

Files:
sid_power.gif  60 kb
Reason: