SYNERGY Trading Method - page 55

Right Ukm007,

Thanks very much for the explanation. Problem #2 I succeeded in solving. The point was that the MA5 (yellow) lines printed under (were covered by) the HA bars. I deleted the MAs and then loaded them again, so now they print (appear) on the bars as in the videos and examples.

Thanks again.

Herty

Hi,

Glad everything is working just fine.

Do you use Synergy EA?

Or you just use manual system?

ukm007:
But having MQ4 in the indicator folder is good too.

Glad you got it sorted out and you're pretty much spot on. The only question mark I would have is the above statement. It matters not if you have the mq4 file or not. It's just good if you want to edit the code.

Good luck.

Lux

3) For both Ind & EA, I have added in the PAC "trailing stop", so if you enable UseOppPAC_Trail, and are in a buy, and the price goes lower than the lower PAC line (minus spread), then it will close the trade.

Hello Derk,

Are you saying with the synergy indicator that you just updated, an open trade will be automaticlly closed if UseOppPAC_Trail is enabled and the price goes below the PAC line?

I really want to be sure because my trades have not been closing, that's why i want to confirm if i'm not doing anything wrong. I use multiple TFs i hope that does not affect it.

Please advice.

Regards

TOlu

Error

plz,

what can I do with this error :

2008.07.15 09:02:57 LibOrderReliable Ger30Sp08,M1: OrderSendReliable v2:last error: 130:invalid stops

Dael:
Here we go.

BTW, I don't like Advanced Synergy. The basic one is enough for analyzing, and the more indicators you have on the chart, the more you'll be screwed with them.

Dean Malone says that Advanced tools give you more info about the market. But I guess you can get all that info from basic - Heiken Ashi + SMA + TDI.

Anyway, the indies in attach. I've missed just one - visual alerts (green/red arrows on chart), it never was found in the internet.

Sorry if I missed this somewhere, it's a long thread. I have the advanced indicators but I'm not sure how to use them. Does anyone have a brief description about how to use them?

Thanks,

Max

Max99:
Sorry if I missed this somewhere, it's a long thread. I have the advanced indicators but I'm not sure how to use them. Does anyone have a brief description about how to use them?

Thanks,

Max

Here's the .pdf

FerruFx

Files:
synergy_basic.pdf  1842 kb

FerruFx:
Here's the .pdf FerruFx

Thanks, but I have the basic info. I'm looking for info on how the use the advanced indicators.

advanced synergy signal and multiple time frame indicator

Hi Folks,

does anyone of you have the synergy signal indicator (with green and red arrows)developed by Dean for the advanced synergy method? I just realized that they already have the second version with the yellow arrows (which show the slow in market momentum) added. It looks quite nice actually. Furthermore, they also have the multiple time frame indicator , which is very useful. I would very much appreciate if someone can post them here. or send to my email (vincentnguyen87@yahoo.com). Thanks in advance. Thanks, guys. I've learned a great deal from your discussion and FX knowledge. Vin

traders dynamic index

does anybody know where can i get this indicator???

thx

Reason: