SYNERGY Trading Method - page 56

I have a copy. Hope it is what you looking for.

Bonjour

How does it works and what is the better time frame to use it ?

Thank you

matfx:
I have a copy. Hope it is what you looking for.

thanks a million

Synergy EA not closing trades

DerkWehler:
I really want to be sure because my trades have not been closing, that's why i want to confirm if i'm not doing anything wrong.

I felt concerned with this, since I have the same issue with the EA. It's not closing ANY trades at all, despite me trying different settings. I am using only 1 TF (I mean, on many pairs, but just one TF for each one). When I use the SynergyInd alerts, I have the right "closing alerts", but the EA doesn't close anything on its own.

Apart from that, I find this method absolutely awesome! I was just wondering if someone here has the advanced alerts indicator, I have all the other ones, but not the alerts. I would appreciate so much.

interesting strategy

Well, I like this strategy but still, there are some fake signals on 1hr chart which need to be filtered out, anyway this is a great addition to my trading tools thank you for sharing it

Rokanet:
Hi, bros,

I am new to the thread, i am wondering is there multi time frame synergy indicators? i think it might be helpful. so I developed an indicator based on the #MTF indi of keris2112.

Look at the picture below, the rules might be: when current time synergyid meet the longer time frame synergyid, then enter; when longer synergyid disappearing, then exit.

But the problem is the multi time frame indi might sometimes repaint itself, because the longer time frame price changes. So is there any ways to avoid this for the purpose of testing.

thks for help me out and any of your kind suggestions!

Thank you for sharing your stuff, god bless you! This is perfect!!

I think its best to drop the TDI and other indicators,

Only working on the heiken ashi and the 2 mas are sufficient enough and i think if Derk can re-code the EA just to follow the heiken and 2 ma.... maybe better results than all the gibberish in the TDI and other crap indicators.

Just my 2 cents for the hope of making more pips

Hi,

Could anyone code an EA for this such that when 15 & 1hour arrow appears it should auto-execute the trade and exit when 15min or 1hour arrow dissapears (Option to exit when 1hour arrow dissapeared or option if 15min arrow dissapears.)

lj_sig.mq4

lj_synergy_id.mq4

mtf_lj_synergy_id.mq4

Thanks a lot!

When the market is trending al signal will be clear and that's why your indicator can show you signal..

Hi, can you help?

I added these indicators on your post, thank you, to my charts..the lj synergy and the lj synergy mtf indicator both attach to the chart but just the grey xxx bars are shown on my chart. How can I get these indicators to show correctly?

Can you please send me or post your settings for synergy indicator, the lj indicators, etc..what is your current setup. Thanks!

Brian

dznmrd:
Hi,

Could anyone code an EA for this such that when 15 & 1hour arrow appears it should auto-execute the trade and exit when 15min or 1hour arrow dissapears (Option to exit when 1hour arrow dissapeared or option if 15min arrow dissapears.)

lj_sig.mq4

lj_synergy_id.mq4

mtf_lj_synergy_id.mq4

Thanks a lot!
Reason: