The Only Pivot - page 167

Hello all.

I am very sorry but i read thread and cant find latest EA made for this strategy

could someone be so kind to show me??

Ou i think I found, isnt is in post 1632???

Ou where can I find MTP 1.7 to manage orders?

You can find MTP_1.7 here.

Note: I use the top_50_110_max75 presets for now.

TimeFreedom

stace:
Hello all.

I am very sorry but i read thread and cant find latest EA made for this strategy

could someone be so kind to show me??

Ou i think I found, isnt is in post 1632???

Ou where can I find MTP 1.7 to manage orders?

We don't need math to calculate today's open price @ 00:00 candle. Just look at your chart and find the 00:00 candle and then click over the candle and you should see the open price. All the indicator does is a draw a line from the open price of the 00:00 candle each day.

TimeFreedom

mercilus:
I mean in general what is the calculation used to determine the pivot we use? The math of it... Thanks for the response.

Hit Sell 212.06

Hi All....

Wow, it's come again, hit Sell at 212.06 downward....

Nice Trading....

Just before it was buy signal i lost there, now is sell signal. How you filter this?

TheOnlypivot_Level_Sun

Time Freedom,

I use our latest theonlypivot_level_sun with the timeshift = 1, since my broker server is GMT+1, bit somehow the Signal alert is still different with GMT+0 (as your signal). The alert price also different, I think this afternoon I got buy signal 1 hour late from server GMT+0,

Is there someting that to be updated or my setting is wrong?

Thanks & Regards,

Arman07

TimeFreedom:
You can find MTP_1.7 here.

Note: I use the top_50_110_max75 presets for now.

TimeFreedom

Thanks for your help

So as I understood you prefer stop loss for 75 pips?

Basically I see that with additional indicators it is very very very well working on other pairs also, for example RoundPrice indicator in addition with WPR. I will do some homework gonna post later for your rewiew. Stevenali long time ago told me to join here to his thread but i was quite not sure about working with pivot, now I see it works basically.... hheee

H1 vs M5

Hi TimeFreedom,

I don't think it could be wise by setting up the SMMA based on H1 period, since it has lagging almost as wide as the GJ spread.

Is it possible for us to fix the SMMA period of the EA_v1.1 at M5? Will it be some malfunctioning of the whole system or just switch the Chart Panel to be in M1?

So, how is the situation now? it bounced up back above the daily open pivot level now...

jhp2025:
Hi TimeFreedom,

I don't think it could be wise by setting up the SMMA based on H1 period, since it has lagging almost as wide as the GJ spread.

Is it possible for us to fix the SMMA period of the EA_v1.1 at M5? Will it be some malfunctioning of the whole system or just switch the Chart Panel to be in M1?

So, how is the situation now? it bounced up back above the daily open pivot level now...

yes yes, first it gave long signal, then now it is short signal I suppose soon will be long again signal we will dance on the one place

today is crazy dead market is better stay away

USDCHF and EURUSD worked correctly still in progress

did anyone get that buy signal @ 12:00 using my ea? Mine didn't get it, but I was having some power outages. I thought I had it all fixed by then, but didn't get the trade for some reason.

Reason: