The Only Pivot - page 174

I will start trading manually and with your EA side-by-side starting next week. What was your entry price with the EA?

TimeFreedom

davidwillis:
I got +51 with my EA. It looks like it is working well.

Edit:

are you trading the two side by side yet?

TimeFreedom:
I will start trading manually and with your EA side-by-side starting next week. What was your entry price with the EA? TimeFreedom

sounds good. My entry was 211.27

davidwillis:
I got +51 with my EA. It looks like it is working well.

Edit:

are you trading the two side by side yet?

Hi how are you how can i get your EA or where on the post is ur EA

davidwillis:
sounds good. My entry was 211.27

Hats off to you - superior coding and execution to what I attempted to code - thank you for sharing - I still hope to improve my coding skills to share eventually with the community! Just a little encouragement to keep on keepin' on.

:-)

EA works fine so far. Thanks for sharing

in @ 211.16

Files:
pivot_2.gif  15 kb

I am close at 65 pips from Buy

+20 pips done...

core:
I am close at 65 pips from Buy

65, 17, 10, 85, 12, 17, 22, 16, 12, 10, 6, 33, 14, 7, -8, 12, 14, 34, 57, 10 = +445 POINTS TODAY...

STILL HOLD SELL 2 POSITION, WISH GO MORE DOWN...

Great job scalping G/J to death.

TimeFreedom

wawan:
65, 17, 10, 85, 12, 17, 22, 16, 12, 10, 6, 33, 14, 7, -8, 12, 14, 34, 57, 10 = +445 POINTS TODAY... STILL HOLD SELL 2 POSITION, WISH GO MORE DOWN...

Pivot_1.3

Hi David, TimeFreedom, and Stephen,

First of all, I'm quite happy to have a chance to meet Stephen face to face today in Jakarta, since I'm just downloading the version 1.3, so I'll test it today and so on, and upload the result asap while still running lovely version 1.2 with a bit modification.

I modify this section only as:

iMA(Symbol(),TF,2,0,Method,Price,0) < daily && Minute()==0

&&

iMA(Symbol(),TF,2,0,Method,Price,3) > daily)

My idea is just to have the most current MA price comparing to the last 3 bars back in M5 for triggering entry.

This version 1.3, after having short in brief observation, has almost perfect for current options required to have better pips grabbing. The SL3 and so on is correctly written, and I hope that I won't receive error again.

Today I've got 51 pips profit with real mini account at entry point of 211.26 which is a bit to high (expensive) according to my opinion. I wish that I can enter the market with as close as possible distance from our daily open price for both long or short position.

Thanks all and Bravo - TOP.

Reason: