The Only Pivot - page 90

Ok,

try this and say me if correct.

Don"t forget to set Timeshift parameters to right number in both indic. i.e : 3 for FXDD.

See you

thanks

remcous:
Ok,

Don"t forget to set Timeshift parameters to right number in both indic. i.e : 3 for FXDD.

See you

thank you very much for your time.....

remcous:
Ok,

See you

Superbe! T' es un pote!

You just made my day!

I'm fine, thanks. Having great results with this setup here and another one.

See you my friend.

Take care...

Hi Rem,

found a bug or two which might be related.

The level doesn't repaint the pivot line. Not following the candles.

It draws all fine when you load the indi, and then it stays where it is.

You have to either reload the template or change the timeframe back and forth to redraw the line until the actual candle.

The second thing is the signal arrows.

They are drawn at every new candle, cross or not. Once the timeframe changed back and forth they disappear again if there wasn't a cross.

Maybe thats related to each other.

Thanks for helping me out.

P.S. The alert window still doesn't show the pair, only the price.

Which is OK as the price is pretty self-explanatory

Hi !

Ok, i look at this today, but i can't promise it you for today, just tomorow

See you

dxtrade:
Hi Rem,

found a bug or two which might be related.

The level doesn't repaint the pivot line. Not following the candles.

It draws all fine when you load the indi, and then it stays where it is.

You have to either reload the template or change the timeframe back and forth to redraw the line until the actual candle.

The second thing is the signal arrows.

They are drawn at every new candle, cross or not. Once the timeframe changed back and forth they disappear again if there wasn't a cross.

Maybe thats related to each other.

Thanks for helping me out.

P.S. The alert window still doesn't show the pair, only the price.

Which is OK as the price is pretty self-explanatory

remcous:
Hi !

Ok, i look at this today, but i can't promise it you for today, just tomorow

See you

Il n'y a pas le feu au lac

Take your time mate! Thanks already in advance!

Ok my terminal is not working today so I can not continue improving this EA, so this is a good time to post it. It still has some strange behaviour but here it is anyway. If you want to use it please spend some time trying to understand all the options.

sbguy:
Ok my terminal is not working today so I can not continue improving this EA, so this is a good time to post it. It still has some strange behaviour but here it is anyway. If you want to use it please spend some time trying to understand all the options.

Can you give a quick summary what the issues are? I have been using the ones posted here, it has some strange behavior also. An arrow appears on the first candle while the second candle has already formed, but eventually disappears. When flipping between windows, eg., from IBFX to a web browser, the arrows disappear. One problem I have found to be hesitant to take a trade is that if the prior candle and 2SMA is above the Floating Pivot level, why is there a down arrow?

Stevenali,

You had indicated that the crossing of the 2SMA over the Floating Pivot level is the direction to go long/short. Does it matter to you where the candle has closed in relation to the floating pivot at the start of GMT 0?

Sorry for any confusion, my problems were not with the indicators for this system but with my connection to IBFX servers. My terminal kept losing the connection and failing to do an update. The problem seems to be fixed now.

Long on GJ

Steve ??? wats your position ?

Reason: