The Only Pivot - page 222

Ok, here is version 1.6. I think it is working right. There is an option to add filters, and to allow them to enter late or only if they agree at the time of the ma cross.

Anyway, try it out and let me know how it works. I think I have most of the bugs worked out...

Files:

Hi David,

Do we need any other indicators with this ea or just use the ones that we have for your version 1.2?

Thank You,

Jeff

davidwillis:
Ok, here is version 1.6. I think it is working right. There is an option to add filters, and to allow them to enter late or only if they agree at the time of the ma cross. Anyway, try it out and let me know how it works. I think I have most of the bugs worked out...

davidwillis:
Ok, here is version 1.6. I think it is working right. There is an option to add filters, and to allow them to enter late or only if they agree at the time of the ma cross. Anyway, try it out and let me know how it works. I think I have most of the bugs worked out...

thanks David, great stuff.

any chance you could add a "break even at x pips" function to help with those whipsaws??

azjeff:
Hi David,

Do we need any other indicators with this ea or just use the ones that we have for your version 1.2?

Thank You,

Jeff

anyone got the braintrendstopline indictaor? I can't find it.

azjeff:
Hi David,

Thank You,

Jeff

here's the necessary

Files:

WHAT are SMMA..where can i find it in metatrader 4

& how do i use this mt4 files u attached ,

iAM A NEWBILE ,plz bear with this if iam idoitic

TQ..my daily tp hit...50 pips a day is more than enough...

Thanks David...you are great...I don't know how to thank you for your fantastic work and your sharing spirit...keep it up bro...may God bless you!

Regards..

NineWhiskeyTwoYankeeMikeZulu

(9w2ymz)

Need some explanation

David or anybody, would you please go through the setting for the EA again.

I am a little confused about a setup, especially such fields as: magic number, buffer and start time. If more fields are explained - will be gracious.

So far does not show smiley face .

gtrader00:
WHAT are SMMA..where can i find it in metatrader 4

& how do i use this mt4 files u attached ,

iAM A NEWBILE ,plz bear with this if iam idoitic

SMMA=Simple Method Moving Average.

davidwillis:

DAvid, could you help me to understand about SL setting (not the initial stop)? By defaut it set SL1 = -1.0, SL2=-50.0 , what all does it mean?

on your EA ver 1.6 there is "UseBrain" and "UseWeekly", is it for stop lost or what else? thank's

Reason: